Our condo at Pacific Shores is the perfect spot to spend your Maui vacation. All the comforts of home and located right across the street from Charley Young Beach.
You can be close to the beach without having to pay expensive beach front prices.
You will find everything you need to prepare meals in our well stocked kitchen. Featuring granite countertops and new cabinets. You can enjoy your meal at the granite bar top or relax at the dining room table.
The living room has a large 55 inch flat screen smart HD TV. Access to your favorite apps and Netflix shows. A tri-zone Mitsubishi AC split system keep the living room and both bedrooms nice and cool.
The master bedroom has a queen bed, private bathroom and a large 42 inch flat screen TV. Cable/premium channels/High speed internet/ Wifi
The second bedroom also has a queen bed, large 42inch flat screen TV and Full bathroom located next to the bedroom. Cable/premium channels/High speed internet/ Wifi
We try to provide you with everything you might need to make your beach vacation enjoyable. Our Condo has Beach chairs, Umbrella, Towels, Coolers, Snorkeling gear are all Boogie Boards are all available for your use at any time during your stay.
There are over 20 restaurants/ Bars less than a mile away. Major supermarkets are within four miles by car as well as banks, drug stores and a movie theater complex. Pacific Shores condos are also only one mile away from Wailea's other five major beaches. The upscale "Shops at Wailea" and restaurants are approximately 3 miles away.
South of central Kihei, just north of Wailea makes the location of this condo easily accessible, and with Kahului airport is only thirty-five minutes away you won’t even have to rush to catch your return flight!
Nearby Activities (walking distance: less than ½ mile)
• Pacific Shores Pool Area – Surrounded by manicured landscaping and beautiful palm trees, the swimming pool area includes a hot tub, 4 gas barbecues, comfortable reclining lounge chairs, patio style umbrellas, bathrooms, a shower with warm water, patio chairs/tables, and a covered picnic table area.
• Across the street (900 feet) from beaches – Charley Young/Kamaole Beach 1 was voted by Travel Magazine readers to be the best ‘family beach’ on Maui. Beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, and body boards are in our condo and available for your use.
• Swimming – The usually calm, blue tropical sea is ideal for ocean swims and soaking in the comfortable, medicinal salt water. Smoothest water is almost always in the morning.
• Stand-up paddle / Surfing – Boards can be rented at reasonable rates 3 blocks away at ‘The Cove’. Lessons are available.
• Snorkeling / Scuba diving – Many coral reefs, full of colorful fish and sea turtles, exist between Pacific Shores and La Perouse Bay to the south. Some snorkeling gear is provided or it can be rented nearby.
• Sunset – Don’t miss out on the stunning sunsets. Simply walk across the street to the beach. Don’t forget your camera. Each evening God paints a different picture! One of our favorite dates is taking the beach chairs and a picnic dinner to the grassy knoll just to the right of Charley Young Beach.
• Restaurants – Café O’lei, Maui Tacos, da Kitchen, Ami Ami Bar and Grill, 808 Café, Fred’s Mexican, Moose McGillycuddy's Bar and Grill, Paia Fish Market, Sansei's Sushi, Life’s a Beach, Kihei Café, and more…all within easy walking distance.
Nearby Activities (short drive: less than 5 miles)
• The Spa at Grand Wailea – Treat yourself to a 5-star rated message and spa. See details on-line.
• Golf – Many lush golf courses with ocean views are a short drive from our condo: Wailea’s Blue, Emerald, and Gold Courses, Makena, and Elleair are all open to the public.
• Other Golden Coast Beaches – Kamaole Beaches II and III, Keawakapu, Wailea, Polo, Mekena, and Big Beach.
• Nearby Luau – The Grand Wailea and the Merriott offer a traditional luau with all of the festivities. Bring your appetite and camera and enjoy the aloha!
• Walking – Drive about three miles to one of several public parking areas in Wailea. Then walk down to the ocean where you will find a 1.5-mile beach walk. One of our favorites!
• Restaurants – The list goes on and on: Coconuts, 5-Palms, Manoli’s Pizza, Tommy Bahamas, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Cheeseburger Island Style, Humuhumunukunukuapua'a