Renovated and refurbished, Legacy Villa at the world renowned Tryall Club, Montego Bay, Jamaica reflects the sophisticated yet comfortable international taste of its new owners while honoring the architectural insight and art deco style of its past.
A colonial style two-bedroom home it offers endless vistas from its 75’ covered veranda across lush gardens and the golf course to the shimmering sea. As night falls, watch the moon rise over the hills and be captivated by the distant, twinkling lights of Montego Bay.
With a spacious floor plan of central living/dining room complete with handcrafted cedar table and 8 custom chairs, plus an open bar, it creates a perfect area for entertaining, as well as cozy gatherings among friends, families and golf foursomes. The central air-conditioned master bedroom wing with king or 2 twins features en suite bath, soaking tub, walk-in shower, double basins and touches of the seaside. Ample seating, plus sliding glass and cedar doors to the veranda offer a haven of relaxation. Likewise, the central air-conditioned guest wing with two double beds and a day bed has an oversized bath with soaking tub, walk-in shower, double basins, highlighted by art deco tiles in shades of aqua. The bedroom opens smoothly to its own seating area on the terrace. Throughout the home guests find a color palate reflecting the hues of the sea and sunset sky with decorative Lucite surprises from The Sawyer Collection. The Housekeeper sets up eye opener coffee followed by a full breakfast to fit your schedule. Lunch is easily available in the villa or at the Beach Café while Candlelit dinners may be arranged in the villa from the Beach Restaurant menu or at the Great House Restaurant & Beach Restaurant by reservation.
Its hillcrest location near The Great House not only gives Legacy Villa stunning views, but close proximity to the tennis courts, workout center, massage rooms, free form oversize pool, commissary, Kids Club and of course The Great House for daily complimentary tea and the Sunset Bar with hors d’oeuvres from 5-6 pm daily. Legacy owns and maintains its own 4-seat electric/road ready golf cart for easy mobility on Tryall property.
- 75’ covered Terrace/balcony with steps to the villa’s yard graced by a flowering Poinciana tree
- Central AC in the bedroom wings (including baths)
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 1 bedroom with twin beds converting to a king
- 1 bedroom with 2 double beds and a day bed for additional guests
- En-suite bathrooms with soaking tubs, walk-in showers and double basins
- Both bedrooms open onto private balcony areas with separate furniture
- Custom cedar glass and louvre sliding doors opening to the golf and seaside vistas
- All louvres fully meshed/screened
- A 4-seat electric/road ready golf cart for easy mobility on Tryall property
- Free Wireless Internet/Both Tryall & independent phone systems
- Indoor/Outdoor Dining for eight
- Hair dryers, make-up mirrors
- Washer/dryer unit
- Flat screen TV in sitting room
- Powder Room with separate shower
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, Icemaker refrigerator
- Bar area in Dining Room with separate sink and refrigerator
- Free on-property shuttle service
- Pool access at the Great House
- Children Welcome