**SALE PRICE + TAX & FEES. SALE PRICES VALID FOR STAYS BEFORE JULY 17TH. PRICED AS LISTED ON CALENDAR**
• Super chic 2 bedroom ~ 2 bathroom home
• Located in the heart of San Diego up the hill from Mission Valley
• 2 master suites, each with private bathrooms
• Complimentary coffee & tea
• Dog/pet friendly (per approval)
• Cable TV & Netflix
• Very comfy queen beds with 1800 thread count sheets
• 5-10 minutes from downtown, zoo, SeaWorld & beaches
• BBQ Grill & outdoor seating
• Free parking
• Washer and dryer
• 2 night minimum (exception for 1 night gaps)
You will love this high end 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located minutes from downtown and the airport. Located in the trendy neighborhood of University Heights and Antique Row. The interior finishes include a brand new modern kitchen, a balcony with incredible views of the city, 2 bedrooms each equipped with their own private bathroom/en suite. This is a great location in University Heights within walking distance of many services, great restaurants and nightlife venues. This home includes 1 FREE parking spot in the carport next to the front door as well as ample street parking for additional cars.
COMPLIMENTARY PERKS AND AMENITIES:
• Coffee/Tea: Coffee maker complete with ground Coffee for brewing. Feel free to make as much as you would like! Assorted tea's are also available.
• Beverages: Filtered water is provided in the refrigerator for your convenience.
• Snacks: Complimentary snacks/chips are provided in the kitchen for you. Enjoy!
• BBQ Grill: Enjoy using the new Propane Gas Barbecue Grill for cooking on the balcony!
• WIFI - FAST!! 100 Mbps Internet Speed! You won't have to wait very long to download those movies for the plane or get some work done while you're away!
• Cable TV & Netflix: Both bedrooms and the Living/Dining area are equipped with Cable TV & Netflix Streaming Video for your convenience.
• Washer & Dryer available in the garage for your use. Laundry detergent and dryer sheets/fabric softener also provided for guests.
• Bathroom Supplies: We have provided body soap, shampoo and conditioner in the shower for your use. We also provide a hair dryer and other bathroom essentials located in the top drawer of both bathrooms.
• Iron/Ironing Board: The iron and ironing board are located bedroom on the left side of the home.
• San Diego Maps, Activity Brochures: Feel free to use the maps/tourist brochures located in the master bedroom. Feel free to leave/recycle them for future guests to be used again and adding new ones to the collection when you leave.
• Kitchen/Cooking Supplies: Space has been provided in the cabinets for purchased groceries, as well as empty shelves in the refrigerator for your cold items. Feel free to use the utensils and cooking materials in the kitchen.
• Pet Policy: ONLY small dogs and cats are OK (PER APPROVAL). An additional fee of $75 per pet will be charged for pet cleaning if your pet is approved to stay in this home (deep cleaning, pet dander/hair). We have to do this as some future guests may be allergic to animals. All pets should not be left in the home or back yard unattended. If you plan to leave your dog at home, dog must be crated and left indoors to prevent barking and disturbing the neighbors or causing damage inside of the home.
• This home is set up to host 2 guests per room for a total of 4 guests at no additional charge. Any additional guests including children will need to pay an additional $50 per night (including children 1 year and older). All additional guests need to be approved before visiting the property (this home can accommodate up to 5 total guests at this time).
• Just a short walk from the popular Trolly Barn Park and historic shops, restaurants and bars at the end of Park Blvd. This home is located in the very popular University Heights neighborhood. The neighborhood is very quiet and safe! We are centrally located in San Diego, only a 7 minute taxi/car ride to almost everywhere including: the airport, beaches, Sea World, downtown and convention center! The taxi will cost about $10 to most places in the downtown area.
• Starbucks Coffee is located within walking distance on Oregon Street and El Cajon Blvd.
• Twiggs Coffee and Bakery is very close as well down on Adams Street and within walking distance. They have AMAZING Cakes! :)
• This location is perfect if you are looking for minimal to no driving! The home is within walking distance to Trolley Barn Park, several coffee shops, antique shops, restaurants, bars and places to sightsee!
• This home includes 1 FREE parking spot in the carport next to the front door as well as ample street parking for additional cars.
• No smoking
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 4PM - 2AM (next day)