- Effective 6/30/2018 a golf cart will be included
- 5 adult bikes
- Separate Carriage House
- Spacious porches
- Outdoor shower
- Gas Grill
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have complimentary access to 5 award winning community pools, the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and 2 tennis courts at both WaterColor and Shark's Tooth Club.
DETAILS: 728 Western Lake is a fabulous home, right in the Park District of WaterColor. With five spacious bedrooms and five and a half baths throughout the home, you and your family will more than enough room to relax. This home boasts hardwood floors throughout, a gourmet kitchen and gorgeous high ceilings. On the first floor you will find a master bedroom equipped with a king bed, and private bathroom. On the second floor, you will find the second master bedroom that is fixed with a king bed, TV, an en-suite bath with a double vanity and shower, and a screened balcony perfect for a night cap cocktail. The third bedroom is furnished with a queen bed, TV, and an en-suite bath that has a single vanity and shower. The fourth and final bedroom, in the main home, has two full beds and a connecting bathroom with a single vanity. For premium privacy, escape to the carriage house and find a queen bed, two pull out single sofa sleepers, a kitchenette, TV, and a bathroom with a single vanity and shower-tub combination.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 14):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Two Full Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed and Two Twin Sleepers, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.