Beautiful North Okanagan vacation home overlooking the 9th hole teebox at Mabel Lake Golf Course.
The Golf House features:
- 4 king size bedrooms; 2 masters with ensuites, plus 2 additional large bedrooms each with a semi-private full bath adjacent to the room
- 2 separate sitting/living rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with appliances
- Dining room with large dining table and chairs
- Wifi, telephone, washer & dryer
- Backyard fire pit (firewood available at additional charge or please bring your own)
- 2 balconies plus a separate deck with patio furniture and a BBQ
- Full Service RV hook-up available on the lot for a nightly fee
- Golf Carts for rent by day or by the week
About the Area:
Mabel Lake, BC is the undiscovered gem of the North Okanagan. The halfway mark between Vancouver and Calgary, we are less than an 80 minute drive from Kelowna International Airport.
Surrounded by mountain ranges and natural forests, Mabel Lake is home to one of the premier golf courses in the Okanagan Valley. Mabel Lake Golf Course was designed and built by renowned course architect Les Furber, and offers a challenge for all skill levels. And the Golf House is just off the 9th hole teebox.
If you prefer water activities to land, you’ll love our newly constructed Mabel Lake Marina. Rent a boat slip for your holiday, and enjoy everything our lake lifestyle offers, from barefoot skiing to fishing. Mabel Lake is also an amazing spot to canoe, kayak or just relax on our public sandy beach areas surrounding the lake.
And no matter how you spend your vacation days, end the night with appies and drinks on the Clubhouse patio or a full meal at our Golf Course Restaurant & Lounge.
Golf, boat, swim, canoe, kayak, fish, hike & explore. Or just relax in this beautiful, natural setting.