About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
twin/ single (4)
twin/ single (2)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not child safe for young children.Not child safe for young children.
Pets allowed - Please see (or ask for) pet rules. Please see (or ask for) pet rules.
No events - Only listed guests allowed on the property. Only listed guests allowed on the property.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- We ask guests to read over the agreement we will attach once they have booked. Or you may ask for them now. In booking, guests agree to these rules.
- The guest must provide the names of all persons -extra guest fees may apply if the number of beds disturbed exceeds the number of guests.
- ABSOLUTELY NO wipes (including disposable) or other foreign objects can be flushed down the toilets. Please use baggies and the trash bins provided.
Hosted by Robert and Lina LiberaceAsk a question
About Robert and Lina Liberace
We (Rob and Lina Liberace) are artists who love to create, play baseball (Rob), antique (Lina) and to renovate old spaces. We have two daughters (also artists). We spend a lot of our time traveling - It helps that Rob teaches art workshops in the US and overseas. We hope that the country house we've thoughtfully updated and renovated brings others the same joy and relaxation it brings to us. We have tried to provide the same conveniences to our guests that we would like to have when traveling.
Why Robert and Lina Liberace chose The Plains
We were very lucky to find this charming house in a wonderful location. With artistic energy and elbow grease, it is now a little gem in the heart of the most beautiful area in Virginia - the rolling hills of the Piedmont region. It is in the country yet close to so much!
What makes this House unique
Enjoy artwork and antiques in beautifully renovated home in Virginia's rolling foothills. Outside you can sip wine on the large deck looking over an expansive lawn. Swing on the tree swing, lie down and stargaze in the backyard, or enjoy the grill or fire pit. In the distance you'll hear roosters crowing and horses neighing from across the road. Just two miles in both directions are lovely little towns with great coffee shops and upscale shops and farm-to-table restaurants. Eight miles to the north is Middleburg, with its Hunt Country charm. Surrounding us are more wineries and antique shops than you can ever do in a weekend. It is hard to believe that Washington DC is only one hour to the east.