For years, we have stayed in the Night Heron community. We love that these are detached villas with such a great location – 7-minute walk to the beach and 10-minute walk to the Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Night Heron also has a gated community pool. Night Heron is located just inside the Sea Pines Ocean Gate, providing easy access to Coligny Plaza and the rest of the island. Additionally, the stunning Sea Pines Beach Club is only 1 mile away (a 20-minute walk along the beach). With the miles of bike paths that cover Sea Pines and all of Hilton Head, you may find that you don’t even need the car (only a 20-minute bike ride to Harbour Town or the Salty Dog area and a 10-minute bike ride to Coligny Plaza)!
30 Night Heron is one of the most secluded Night Heron's - an oasis that overlooks the lush forest draped with spanish moss and a lagoon, which you can enjoy from the deck or screened porch. There are 2 bedrooms, each with a queen bed and a private bath. We have completed a number of upgrades since purchasing our Night Heron, including fresh paint and new décor, lighting, ceiling fans, TVs, appliances, and interior and exterior furniture.
Highlights of 30 Night Heron:
- Queen bed and HDTV in each bedroom, including new pillow top mattress in master bedroom
- 50” smart HDTV, DVD player in living room
- New La-Z-Boy queen sleeper sofa in living room, which may accommodate up to 2 additional guests
- Ceiling fan in living room, screened porch, and each bedroom
- New stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- Screened porch and deck with seating; gas grill on deck
We are excited to welcome you to stay in our villa and hope you enjoy Sea Pines and the beautiful island of Hilton Head as much as we do!