Modern, spacious and light filled apartment in one of Seattle’s most popular neighborhoods. Beds and linens are as good (or better) than those found in five star hotels. The furnishings are modern, luxurious and comfortable.
Fremont is one of Seattle's most popular neighborhoods. Known as the 'Center of the Universe', it’s close to downtown while offering much to explore locally. Just minutes from the doorstep, visitors will find the famous Fremont troll, Theo's Chocolate Factory, the Burke Gilman trail, the Woodland Park Zoo, the Greenlake walking trail, Gas Works Park, as well as dozens of wonderful restaurants and funky local shops.
Fremont is home to a renowned farmer’s market as well as many festivals, including the Fremont Solstice Festival & Parade and Oktoberfest.
The décor is modern and comfortable in a spacious (over 650sf), light filled space. The unit includes the following:
• Fully stocked kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, stove and refrigerator
• Spacious bedroom with king sized bed and 100% Egyptian cotton linens.
• Tastefully furnished large living and dining area. Queen sized sofa sleeper with upgraded (very comfortable mattress)
• Modern, new bathroom with designer tiles
• Dedicated parking space
Our properties are known for their modern, comfortable décor and cleanliness. All linens are high quality Egyptian cotton that are professionally cleaned after every stay.
A parking space is included in a dedicated spot next to the building, and there is ample street parking.
• Two flat screen cable TV's
• High speed wifi
• Free long distance
• Free parking in a dedicated spot
• Laundry room on the 1st floor