Icon Vallarta is a luxury, state of the art, and cutting edge condominium community in Puerto Vallarta created by:
- a world famous designer (Philippe Starck),
- an internationally acclaimed architectural firm (Arquitectonica) and
- first class developers (Related Group from the U.S. and Grupo Chartwell from Mexico)
The result has been an award-winning development (CNBC International Property Award Winner) that has been featured in Architectural Digest for its innovative design and style.
Located on the sandy shores of Banderas Bay and equidistant between the airport and downtown, this property is as central as it gets, walking distance to shopping malls, restaurants and night clubs. Yet once past the gates, one experiences a resort-like feel with amenities, such as:
- lavish landscaped gardens featuring local and international art and sculptures
- 400 feet infinity-edge pool with food and beverage service
- jacuzzis facing the surf
- beach club area with bar, dining tables and lounge chairs
- private spa area with sauna and steam area
- ocean-front gym with top-of-the-line cardio equipment
- game area with pool and foosball tables
- private 20 seat movie area
This three bedroom and two bath condo (plus Study) faces a long infinity-like pool with a view that extends into the bay and horizon.
The interior has been decorated with modern and comfortable furniture pieces, with plenty of seating throughout the condo and on the patios.
Floor-to-ceiling windows accentuate the ocean view to the west and mountain views from the bedrooms to the east.