46 Shell Ring Road~ Fabulous 5 bedroom in the Heart of Sea Pines!
* 5 Bedrooms
* 5 Full and 1 Half Bathroom
* Sleeps 16
* 3 Kings, 2 Queens, (2) Doubles in a Bunk Bed, (1) Twin with Trundle, Queen Sleeper Sofa
* Elevator for Guest Use
* Short Bike Ride to the Beach and Harbour Town (15 min)
* Private Setting on a 7 Acre Forest Preserve
* 6 TVs | DVDs | Stereo | Free WiFi
* Access to Community Pool, Hot Tub, Gas Grills and Tennis Courts
* Washer | Dryer | Iron & Ironing Board
* Point Central Keyless Entry
* Garage is available for guest use
* Short Walk to the 12th Hole Harbour Town Golf Links
* Perfect Home for the Annual Heritage PGA Golf Tournament
* Guests have access to all of the Sea Pines Amenities
* Access to the Sea Pines Trolley (seasonal)
* Includes the Beach Properties Advantage!
* BEACH ACCESS INFORMATION: From this property, the beach is often accessed through the Sea Pines Beach Club. They have very nice restrooms, restaurants, and a beach bar. The Beach Club is free to use, but Sea Pines will start charging for parking in 2018. It will be $10/day for beach parking per vehicle. Alternatively, you can bike and park the bikes for free. There is also free beach parking at Coligny Beach Park, located just outside the gates of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms and a very nice splash pad for children. Parking at Coligny is free (about a 7-minute drive).
46 Shell Ring Rd is a large, luxurious 5 bedroom, 5 ½ bath Hilton Head vacation rental home in the quiet residential neighborhood of Carolina Place in Sea Pines. Conveniently located not far from the main entrance to Sea Pines, it’s also right next door to the Sea Pines Forest Preserve where you can walk, bike, picnic, and fish all day long!
This beautiful home has wide-plank wood floors, 10’ high ceilings, beautiful moldings and wainscoting, high-end ceiling fans, and oversized windows in every room. There is also a private elevator that goes to all levels. Perfect for entertaining… from the layout to the extras and amenities.
Once through the wide beveled glass and wood front door, you step into a large entry foyer with those high ceilings, moldings, and grand light fixtures and you will know you’ve arrived! There is a half bath here as well.
Step forward into the expansive open kitchen, living room, and dining area. Immediately to your left is the perfect location for a built-in bar: deep granite counters, and dark wood cabinets to hold glassware and beverages. The fully-equipped chef’s kitchen to your right is so spacious and welcoming you will instantly feel at home. It has granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and sophisticated cream-hued cabinetry. There is also a professional-level Kitchen Aid 6-burner stove and a separate built-in icemaker. Also, a tall breakfast bar seats 4 comfortably.
In the living room there are built-in bookshelves and cabinets and a large flat screen TV over the black granite fireplace. A leather sectional with leather table/ottoman is the perfect place to gather. The adjacent dining area has a stunning copper-finish antiqued-glass chandelier. Lots of woodwork and moldings give both rooms that substantial, upscale feeling. The far wall has floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall windows, flanked by 2 glass-paned doors which head out to the spacious tabby-shell-and-brick finished patio that has table and 6 chairs. There is also a small screen porch with high table & 4 chairs- all in lime green with comfortable cushions. Just steps down from the balcony is a very small brick patio with gas grill. This spacious deck planted with azaleas overlooks the landscaped yard and the peaceful, still lagoon beyond. Past that is the Forest Preserve, so you see nothing but trees!
At the rear of the house off the living room is the first huge King Master Suite: such tall ceilings, and also floor-to-ceiling bay windows which overlook the yard and lagoon. The bath is positively decadent with a Jacuzzi tub, polished marble floors, countertops, and finishes. There are separate double sinks with vanities and elegant sconces. The step-in marble shower has a huge rainfall showerhead, a 2nd regular showerhead, and a handheld showerhead as well. The separate toilet has a door and there is also a spacious walk-in closet with tons of built-ins. Tray ceiling, ceiling fan and large flat screen TV complete this private suite.
If you head back to the kitchen you will see a hall that goes off to the right. Enter this all and to the left you have a laundry room with washer/dryer, utility sink, and an ingenious pass-thru window that goes right into the walk-in closet back in the Master suite. Also in the hall are an extra pantry, and at the end, the door to the spacious and sturdy elevator.
Up 7 steps, a ½ level, is a second huge Master King bedroom with lots of built-in cabinets, a big flat screen TV, skylight, and big French doors overlooking the front of the house. There is also a large sueded couch with chaise - the perfect spot for relaxing and watching TV. The elevator opens directly into this room. The bath has a marble vanity, combination tub/shower and a skylight.
Head on up to the 2nd floor and enter a nice-sized sitting room/den/TV room with 3 bedrooms coming off it. The elevator also opens into this room. The 1st bedroom to the left has 2 full bunk beds and 1 twin bed with trundle with windows overlooking the front of the house, and a lovely bathroom with marble tub/shower combination warm cream wainscoting. The next bedroom is a third huge Master bedroom has 2 Queen beds with 2 skylights, large flat screen TV, big French doors and a striking view of the tall pines and Spanish-moss draped live oaks. There is a large walk-in closet here, as well as a marble bath with a glass-walled step-in shower and skylight.
On the far side of the sitting room you see a short hall, which leads to the final Master bedroom. In the hall to the left are a full-sized stackable washer/dryer and a bath to the right with marble countertops and big glass-walled step-in shower. There is also a walk-in closet in this hall to the right. The large bedroom itself has a King bed and a couch in front of the enormous Bay windows overlooking the yard and lagoon - the perfect place to read, watch TV or just daydream and take in the view.
46 Shell Ring Rd with its gorgeous setting and extensive amenities will encourage you to take full use of this lovely Hilton Head vacation property!
* This home has access to a complex pool, spa and sauna. There is no private pool.
* 4 night minimum stay required. Weekly Summer rentals only (Sat to Sat)
* Fireplace is not for guest use.