Suzie Q By the Sea ~ With Private Pool & Private Beach Access, Sleeps 17
Great Gulf Views from Porches and Roof Top Porch!
Opulance!! 3 Story Home with tall Ceilings and curved Entry Ceiling
Great Location just about 125 yards from the Private Beach for the Maravilla Community. Suzie Q boasts 7 bedrooms, 6 full Baths, 2 Half Baths, 2 Kitchens and 2 living areas. Both Kitchens have under counter ice makers and third floor Kitchen has 2 dishwashers and grand gas Stove with 5 burners. There are 5 Master bedrooms with Private baths and another bedroom with en-suite bath and another bedroom with Twin over full bunk with Trundle under. Sleeps 17 comfortably. Each Bathroom has a hair dryer.
Every room has a flat Screen TV and DVD players.
This private Beach Access is one of the largest in the Desin/Miramar Beach area. You can also enjoy complimentary 2 chairs with Umbrella during speak seasons thru October.
Let’s talk about the home:
• Private Pool (pool heat is available for an additional fee of $40.00 per day)
• Living and full kitchen – Great for entertaining and cooking when hanging out by the pool.
• Queen guest suite with private bath (Tub/Shower combination)
• Queen guest suite with en-suite bath (Tub/Shower combination)
• Covered back porch with a table and 4 chairs around the pool
• Laundry Center
• Powder Room
• Second Floor:
• Huge King Master Suite with Private bath- Shower and jetted Tub and access to front porch
• King Master suite with Jetted Tub and shower
• Queen master suite with private bath (Tub/Shower combination)
• Bunk Room – Twin over full with Trundle under
• Laundry Center
• Third Floor:
• Tremendous Kitchen with gas cooking, Ice maker, and 2 dishwashers
• 2 Breakfast bars with 9 bar stools and Large Island
• Dining area with 8 chairs
• Living room
• Front and Rear porches, front porch has spiral staircase leading to an open deck with gulf views for miles!
• Queen Master Suite
Now the Community of Maravilla:
• 2.5 Acres of Private Beach (Seasonal Beach service included- 2 chairs and umbrella)
• Gated community with North and South Entrances
• 2 Pools, one heated seasonally
• 2 Tennis Courts
• Hot Tub
• BBQ Grills
• Work out Facility
• Wash area at the entrance of the community for rinsing off those sandy toes
All about Destin: What to do and where to go:
Stunning white beaches, challenging golf and world-famous fishing define the Emerald Coast city of Destin. Snuggled against the Gulf of Mexico in northwest Florida, Destin is rightfully famed for its sugar-white sands and emerald-hued waters. And due to its plentiful and always hungry underwater population, Destin is widely known as the "world’s luckiest fishing village." Destin also harbors world-class resorts and rentals – and some of the best shopping and dining anywhere. And something new: Northwest Florida Regional Airport makes it easy to reach this Florida Panhandle vacation destination.
• Of course our beach is one of the most beautiful in the world with sugar white, soft sands under your feet and clear Emerald Green waters
• Fishing- Take a fishing Charter or rent a boat for your catch of the day
• Watersports – tons of it! Paddle boarding, Jet Ski, Deck boats, boogie boards, skiing, snorkeling, swimming and so much more!
• Numerous Golf- World class courses in Destin, all within just minutes
• Fine dining and casual dining on the beach
• Festivals year round
• Fishing Rodeo entire month of October
• Christmas Parades on land and sea
• Outdoor concerts
• Night life abounds
• Fun for the kids
• Check out Crab Island for a day of fun on the water
• Harbor Walk Village
• Village of Baytowne Wharf
• Big Kahuna Water Park
• The Track- Go Karts, Mini Golf, Bumper Cars, more
• Dolphin Cruises
• Beach Volley Ball
It’s hard to know when to stop talking about Destin, so much to do and see!
** Please note:
Cancelations (60) days prior to the Check-in date will forfeit a cancelation charge of $250.00, even if canceled on same day.
** Please note: Garage is for owner's use only.