4-night minimum stay
FEATURING 4 BEDROOM, 4.5 BATH
Nearly every room of this beautifully furnished 4300 square foot home—located just minutes from Stowe Mountain Resort and all that Stowe offers year-round—reveals one of the most breath-taking views of Mt. Mansfield and its surroundings. This fully equipped, updated modern home sleeps up to 10 people comfortably. Each newly renovated living space is designed to please.
4-night minimum stay. SEASONAL AND MONTHLY RENTALS AVAILABLE FOR WINTER, FALL AND SPRING AT SPECIAL RATES.
From the all-new elegant hardwood furniture and the hand-picked mattresses and linens, to the entertainment systems, outdoor grilling area, slate deck seating, hot tub---and more---every aspect of your experience has been created to delight.
The Epic Pass skier and others will discover Stowe’s hidden dining gems, both on and off the slopes. Known by foodies worldwide, the entire region provides some of the finest fare anywhere.
Chefs in the group will enjoy the open kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, spacious granite countertops, Nespresso and Breville coffee-makers, abundant cookware and stoneware and Wedgwood dishes perfect for all your holiday and everyday needs. Friends and family can cozy up to the fireplace and enjoy the large TV in the adjoining living room while lounging on the comfortable sofas and chairs. The dining table seats up to 10 people and the kitchen counters welcome 6 more diners.
The outdoor grilling area is perfectly suited for the avid griller, plus the inviting patio furniture surrounds a fire pit offering a perfect place to entertain family and friends.
NOTES: Full cleaning crew provides whole house service and linen changes once per week (for bookings of 7 nights or more). Pets ($250 fee dogs only--no heavy shedding breeds) subject to approval with size limit of 50lbs.
Each of the 4 main bedrooms include new LED 4K HDTVs and entertainment systems:
• The master suite (on the second level) boasts stunning mountain views, has king size bed, walk-in closet and gorgeous modern bathroom with Starck-designed Duravit specialty commode, heated floors and large thermostatically controlled rain head shower with mountain views.
• On the same second level are two separate bedrooms with queen size beds, along with an additional shared full bathroom with tub.
• The opposite side of the house features a spacious loft with a private entrance. This second king suite has its own 4K LED TV with a Polk Audio sound bar, private bath with thermostatically controlled rain head shower and a heated Japanese Automatic Toto toilet. There is also an oversized sofa that is perfectly suited for additional sleepers if needed---with room to roam.
The lower level has 2 built-in day beds (same length as a king size bed) perfect for kids, though large enough for adults. Plenty of closet space and has access to a full bathroom. Gamers in the group will love this bedroom; it has a PS4 and 55" 4K TV. The rest of the basement features a rotating table for the numerous card and board games provided and another 4k LED TV with a Bose Sound Bar. The large sofa and cozy fireplace will appeal to the afternoon napper who chooses to read a book from the library of art books and novels. The basement also shares the same beautiful mountain views as the living room and upstairs master.
• Personalized service with local caretakers who will greet you on arrival and provide information about the house and area activities.
• 4 bedrooms (One Master Suites with King Sized bed, one master with king sized bed and large sofa, two separate bedrooms with Queen sized beds and a game room with 2 large day beds. Each room is outfitted with both hypoallergenic and feather/down pillows with top of the line linens and blankets for your comfort.
• Graco Portable Crib available to guests.
• 4.5 bathrooms, most featuring Japanese Automatic Toto toilets and Starck-designed Duravit specialty commodes.
• Instruction book will provide pertinent information about the electronics, devices and services provided.
• Lower level features game room for kids and adults. PS4, numerous games of all types for all ages, rotating game table, large-screen TV, 2 built-in day beds that serve as additional sleeping areas to accommodate adults and children alike
• A desk with an Apple computer connected to the internet (with printer) is also available to all guests in the basement area.
• Enjoy central A/C during the summer months for the main house and a cooling system in the loft.
• Gas fireplaces, baseboard heaters, Rinai systems and heated bathroom floors provide ample warmth during cold months.
• Outdoor chef’s grill. Outdoor seating for both dining and lounging.
• Enjoy private hot tub with mountain and garden views.
• Fully equipped laundry room with new washer/dryer and sink.
• Solid hardwood and tile floors, covered with beautiful rugs.
• Full cleaning crew provides whole house service and linen changes once per week.
• Home is decorated throughout with original contemporary international art.
Please note: Video Surveillance cameras monitor the exterior front drive and easement field facing Mt. Mansfield of this home. Footage remains private and it in no way infringes upon the expectation of privacy in these exterior areas around the home. They are in place for the safety of the guests and additionally to monitor the exterior of the home for intruders. To disable or obscure the cameras is prohibited and may result in eviction without refund.