Eagle Pointe -- EV #3434 - a SkyRun Estes Park Property
Elegance, convenience and the best vacation ever! Welcome to Eagle Pointe! Step through the front door and you step into mountain time. You will find comfort at every level in this spacious sun-lit 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath condo that sleeps 6 adults and 2 children (there can be fewer adults and more children as long as the max number is 8). And Eagle Pointe is air-conditioned! With the sound barrier windows, you'll have quiet nights for sleeping.
Enter the front door to the spacious entry. Hang up your coat. Then step up the stairs to the open concept great room, dining area and kitchen. Stop to take in the tall ceilings, an abundance of skylights and modern rustic décor. A wall of glass windows in the great room draws in the surrounding mountains and Colorado blue skies - take a breath and just take it in. A granite-faced gas fireplace anchors the ample sectional sofa in the spacious great room. This is the ideal place to get comfortable, relax and unwind while watching the large flat screen tv.
The perfect dining table for 6 (expands to 8) provides plenty of room for friends or family to gather for meals, games and delightful conversation. The granite-topped kitchen offers generous dark wood cabinets and state-of-the-art convenience... and even includes a convection oven. Three barstools allow for keeping the cook company as you sip a glass of wine and plan your next day in the Rockies. There is more room to relax on the tree-lined deck just past the kitchen. An outdoor grill guarantees great summer fun with evening barbeques.
Want more luxury? Walk into the master bedroom - lusciously furnished with a King-size mahogany sleigh bed and sumptuous bed linens. An elegantly appointed master bathroom and spacious walk-in closet complete the Master suite.
Step downstairs into the family room with comfy seating and a flat-screen TV the perfect spot for the kids to spread out with games and movies. Off the family room, french doors open to the Train Room a bedroom named for its delightful artwork. Rich mahogany furnishings include a queen bed. The second bedroom also features a grand mahogany queen bed with plush bed linens for a great night's sleep. Between the bedrooms, a full bath with a tub/shower combo and extra large vanity makes sharing easy. There is a pack n play and high chair available for a little one.
The over-sized 2 car garage and a full-size washer/dryer in the roomy laundry room adds to your vacation convenience. Eagle Pointe also has a Pak N Play crib for little ones to nap and sleep.
Groups! Weddings! Our property management company oversees four other townhomes in Park River West. Message us if you are seeing this through one of our booking friends and we'll send you the listing numbers if you are planning a wedding or big get-together.
Eagle Pointe is within walking distance to outdoor coffee venues, restaurants, bars/breweries, and countless gift shops. And, it is just a short drive to the world famous Rocky Mountain National Park. Create great memories and book your next vacation experience at Eagle Point today!
What to be aware of:
- Quiet neighborhoodÂ
- Strict No Smoking Policy - Absolutely no smoking inside of this home or on the propertyincluding marijuana - $1000 fine for noncompliance.
- Strict No Pets Policy-fines if violated.
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash ANDÂ you will need to lock doors and windows each time you leave the property.
- Eagle Pointe backs to a busy highway. There will be some road noise while sitting on the deck. With air conditioning and sound barrier windows, it's quiet inside the townhome.
What You'll Love:
- AIR CONDITIONED! Sound barrier windows!
- Gorgeous mountain views
- Beautiful wildlife activity in the area
- Can sleep up to 6 adults plus 2 children (there can be fewer adults and more children as long as the max number is 8).
- Access to the river is only a short walk from the townhome.
- 6 minutes/ 1.2 miles to downtown Estes Park shopping and restaurants.Â
- 5 minutes/ 1.8 milesÂ to Beaver Meadows (south) entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park.