Farm House! 3 Bedroom house, 1 bath on 94 Acres!! Just mins from Ark Come Enjoy family farm, hike in the woods, wade in creek. Ample parking for larger vehicles including RV's. Enjoy serene peaceful country setting. Explore barn & farm equipment. Enjoy Wildlife such as White tail Deer, Wild Turkeys! Could even enjoy a distance view of the Ark after your hike to the back of the farm. Enjoy the near by shops in Williamstown, Antique Shopping Near by.
3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 7, 1 queen, 2 double, 1 twin bed.
Donna Lonkard-Frueh owner/property manager
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 10, 2018
About Donna Lonkard-Frueh owner/property manager
Lazy L has been the Lonkard family home since 1958. Purchased by three of the heirs in 2017 and opened as a Rental in September, 2017. Ten children were raised on this farm and many grandchildren visited often. We enjoyed many gatherings - Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and picnics in the summer. There was always "room for one more" at my Mom's table. All were made welcome as we wish to welcome visitors to enjoy our little piece of Kentucky and The Ark and surrounding areas.
Donna Lonkard-Frueh owner/property manager purchased this House in 1958
Why Donna Lonkard-Frueh owner/property manager chose Williamstown
Lazy L has a farmhouse, large barn, and about 100 acres to explore. The long ridge, woods and creek are wonderful, peaceful scenery to hike and enjoy. An added benefit is a view of The Ark!
What makes this House unique
The front porch and back patio, large shade trees offer great country views in a quiet, peaceful setting. Take a trip back in time to a slower, more peaceful life.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
It was amazing. Excellent accommodations. Would highly recommend it as well as Noah’s Ark and the
Amazing, clean, nice, awesome property
Thank you for your wonderful review. So glad you enjoyed Lazy L. Come see us again.
Quiet, peaceful, relaxing!!
Lots of extras made it feel like home!! Beautiful country setting. Great getaway!!
FANTASTIC - would absolutely rent again if the opportunity arises!
Our stay at the Lazy L was very pleasant and restful. Just a few critiques I'd like to offer:
1. Need an extra baking sheet in the kitchen as well as a couple of casserole dishes. Thankfully, I brought one dish from home but had I not, then we would have been eating out and spending even more $$
2. It would be even nicer to have the back patio/porch covered. It was very pleasant to sit on that back patio since the view is so nice, but it rained a good bit while we were there and a covered back porch would have been really special, even when it rains
3. Kitchen is in bad need of more lighting especially in the very dark corner over the stove!!! Under cabinet lights would be great too!
Advantages to this property:
1. Location, location, location ----- it was/is FANTASTIC!
2. Really comfortable sleeping arrangements
3. Really appreciated the large amount of hangars in each closet
4. The heat and air unit was/is more than sufficient - very comfortable
5. Parking, yard, barn and rest of property was very adequate and enjoyable!!!
6. We felt very safe at this location - helped us all to sleep more soundly!!!
The six of us REALLY enjoyed our stay and thank the owners so much for the ease of booking, paying, finding the property!!! Wish we had the opportunity to meet you but maybe some other time. Thanks so much again! The Kinards and Burtons from MS
LazyL Is wonderful, Hosts are exceptional!
The Farm House was very comfortable for our family and offered all we needed in accommodations with the character of the farm house experience and attention to every detail. Would go back there and recommend the fram house as a must stay when visiting Williamstown!
Quiet and relaxing place with room to roam. It was so nice and cozy with everything that we needed. It was very clean and comfortable. It was nice for us as a couple but would also be great for a family. So much more comfortable than sitting in a motel room.
Very quaint! Well appointed with everything we needed.
The accommodations were better than we could have imagined. EVERTHING was supplied right down to the coffee, shampoo and conditioner, soap, flashlights, etc. Very clean, crisp and comfortable. So peaceful and convenient. We would highly recommend Donna to anyone else. We added an additional guest and Donna didn’t require we pay the additional room and board till we arrived. We were pleased to realize the ARK Encounter was only a couple of miles away. GREAT Find!
The Wolffs and their guest were wonderful Christian people. I so enjoyed our visit and learning how they serve the Lord. They left the house so neat they are welcome back at Lazy L anytime. Thanks so much for the Wisconsin cheese. It was so good. Very thoughtful!