About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Elegant 3BR/3BA Penthouse at Hotel Talisa Luxurious Resort (accomodates 6)
Gracing the top floor of luxurious Hotel Talisa, this penthouse features spacious and refined designs for a sophisticated retreat. Representing the most beautiful Vail luxury accommodations, Penthouse 2 offers the comfort and privacy of a distinctive residence, along with every amenity at your doorstep and postcard views overlooking Vail's world class slopes.
This 3 Bedroom/3Bathroom, 2000 square foot condo sleeps 6 and is located in the upscale Hotel Talisa
This elegant condo offers the latest amenities, including upgraded kitchen amenities, private hot-tub, smart TV, 2 fireplaces and AC in the summer.
As a guest staying in Penthouse 2 you have full access to all amenities of Hotel Talisa, including the world renowned Aria Spa & Health Club.
• Full use of the hotel's amenities including, spa, outdoor heated pools and jacuzzi's
• Room service is available for dining in the privacy of your condominium
• Chair 20 is located steps away from the Resort
• A convenient Ski Rental and Concierge to store your equipment as well as Bike Rental in the summer
• A complimentary Shuttle Service from your condominium to the Resort or Chair 20 is available as well as to Vail and Lionshead
• Full service Concierge to arrange all of your restaurant and activity reservations
• Take a night off from cooking and dine in our restaurant "Gessner", a truly magnificent experience.
Enjoy the luxury of visiting our exceptional resort and the comforts of home while staying in this amazing 3 bedroom condominium. This condominium is managed by Vail Residences Hotel Talisa. License #5128
Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 16, 2018
Why Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa chose Cascade Village
Lionshead and Vail Village are very close via continuous running hotel shuttles or via the scenic easy walking path along Gore Creek Mountain biking, hiking, white -water rafting, outdoor summer concerts, and the farmer's market are all easily-accessible activities from our location. Enjoy the morning sun or the alpine sunsets from the deck as you experience the breathtaking beauty of Vail Mountain in every season.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Convenient, spacious with amazing hotel amenities
Fantastic place. Great ski in ski out and apre!
Additional information about rental rates
Advertised nightly rates don't include 9.8% Sales Tax and 7.5% Resort Fee. Resort Fee includes: - Access to Hotel Talisa Luxury Collection amenities - Access to Aria Spa & Fitness Center - Shuttle service to Lionshead and Vail Villages - On-Call Shuttle service within the Resort - High speed Wi-Fi internet access - Local telephone access and incoming faxes