5 Bedroom Luxury Heritage Goan Villa with Private Pool, Located close to Beaches
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Smoking allowed - Smoking allowed only in open areasSmoking allowed only in open areas
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 16 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Security Deposit payable at the time of Checkin — equal to One Days Tariff (or INR 20,000/- whichever is higher)
- Cancellation Policy - Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund (minus service fees). Cancellation within 7 days-no refund.
- Loud music or acts that may cause any nuisance/disturbance or consumption/storage of drugs/contraband or other illegal activities is strictly prohibit
About Honey Lamba
Avid traveller, biker and adventure enthusiast, with a passion for books and music. Freethinker and keen interest in philosophy, Permaculture, creating a sustainable and regenerative life for self and empowering others to do so as well. Spend a lot of my spare time reading and watching the likes of Noam Chomsky, Sam Harris, Alan Watts, peter Joseph etc. Love intriguing people and intriguing conversations! Spent a decade in USA and decided to move back to India. Currently divide my time between Delhi, Goa & Dharamshala. For a regular pay check i'm the creative and marketing head for Tranquille Living Spaces, which is in the 2nd home business.
Why Honey Lamba chose Vagator
Our goal is to make your stay in Goa as “Non Hotel Like” and as “Home Like” as possible!
What makes this Bed And Breakfast unique
Going by the Guest reviews, what seems to be most appreciated by our guests is the location and the large landscaped garden. You are in a little Oasis of your own while at Casa de Tartaruga, while just a short walk or drive away from most eateries, clubs, beaches, and tourist destinations in the Nort Goa area.