3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom,180' Water and Island views, Bunkhouse for party of 7+
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please consult owner Please consult owner
No parties/events - please contact owner please contact owner
No smoking - No smoking on propertyNo smoking on property
Max guests: 9 - please consult owner with questions on travelersplease consult owner with questions on travelers
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- * Please follow the San Juan County Code. Quiet Time of 10PM-8AM- * 3 CAR LIMIT on property at all times * Disclaimer must be signed
- Extra Bunkhouse for Guest Count over 6. There is a $75 fee per stay for each guest past 6. Children under THREE years of age STAY FOR FREE.
- NO FIRES OF ANY TYPE allowed on property! No FIREWORKS, CANDLES or LANTERNS allowed on property. No CAMPING allowed. TIPI FOR DAY USE ONLY!
About Melanie Tucker
*****This is our SECOND home to own on Orcas. We have been with VRBO for 4 years and sold our starter home/rental because our family is getting bigger everyday.***** We have 5 ( yes, F-I-V-E) kids ranging from 8 to teens. We are transplants from Texas and simply love the beauty that surrounds us in the PNW. The San Juan Islands are just magical and Orcas offers a lot of families to seek out. We travel extensively and want our home to feel like "home" the minute you walk in the doors. Pop the cork, pour a glass of wine and just sit and enjoy the view. Kids will enjoy the adventures they can find on our 5 acres property. Where else will you find a full size tepee?!
Melanie Tucker purchased this House in 2017
Why Melanie Tucker chose Eastsound
This is a one of kind property that you won't find anywhere else on the island. Close to town (1 mile) but secluded when you are wanting to get away from it all. It is comfortable, luxurious and just a place to gather with your loved ones. It is also a great way to team build with your company!! We want you to love it as much as we do. This is our home away from home. We are looking forward to retiring to the island and this was "THE ONE" for us. The craftsmanship of this home is amazing. Just look at the fireplace!! No detail left out.
What makes this House unique
This house has a spa, dry sauna, hiking, koi pond, teepee, wildlife and nature galore. Decks with an outdoor fireplace, outdoor dining and views for miles both inside and out.