Located between Portland, Mt. Hood and the Columbia River Gorge, our 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath luxurious guesthouse is ready to accommodate your next Oregon vacation in style and comfort. Whether you need a place for the whole family, a guesthouse for the in-laws or simply a place to getaway and relax from the stresses of everyday life, we've got you covered! Come see what makes our guesthouse unique. Enjoy the amenities of a 5 star hotel in the comfort and privacy of a private home.
- Sandy Guesthouse accommodates up to a maximum of 8 people.
- All overnight guests must be accounted for during the booking process.
- Campers, trailers and/or tents are not allowed on the property for overnight occupancy.
- Up to 2 small/medium vehicles, or 3 motorcycles, may be parked in the garage.
- Up to 2 additional small/medium vehicles, or 3 motorcycles, may be parked in the driveway.
- Large and/or additional vehicles may use on-street parking near the city park.
- Parking in the fire lane is prohibited by the City of Sandy.
- Our house is a smoke free environment; smoking and/or vaping is strictly prohibited inside the house and/or on the covered decks, no exception!
- All cigarette butts and/or debris must remain outside and/or discarded in an outside trash can.
Alcohol and Drugs:
- Alcohol may only be consumed by legal adults 21 years of age or older.
- Alcohol must be consumed responsibly; excessive consumption is not allowed.
- Drugs and/or drug use are not permitted on the property, no exceptions!
- Pets are not permitted on the property, no exception!
- Guests are responsible for cleaning the grill after use.
- Grill burners must be turned off when not in use.
- Volume levels should be reduced during sleeping hours (i.e. 10:30 pm - 9 am) to avoid neighborhood disturbances.
- The home theater must be turned off when not in use.
Check In and Out:
- Check in times are after 11:00 am unless agreed upon.
- Guests and visitors must check out by 3:00 pm unless agreed upon.
- All garbage and/or left over food must be disposed of in trash cans.
- All Dishes, pots, pans and/or kitchenware should be cleaned.
- Dirty linens should be put into clothes hampers and/or piled neatly on the floor.
- Bedding should be left alone/unmade so we know which beds have been slept in.
- Guests are responsible for disposing of and/or taking their belongings with them; we are not responsible for items left behind.
- The owner reserves the right to keep all or part of the security deposit and/or terminate permission of occupancy, at any time, if these house rules are not followed. By booking this property, you hereby agree to the house rules.