Enjoy your own modern luxury beach home in the heart of Los Angeles' South Bay surf community. Only 15-20 min away from LAX, this luxury home is walkable to both the Hermosa Pier and Redondo Beach pier. Near Whole Foods & Trader Joe's as well as several wonderful restaurants, cafes & bars, you can bike or walk everywhere! Home has everything you need including boogie boards and ocean views! 4 short blocks and less than half a mile to the beach!
Our beach home has central air conditioning which is rare in homes in the South Bay. Although you likely won't need it as the ocean breeze is usually more than enough, it's a nice option to have just in case you want it.
Our large (3000 sq ft) home is perfect for families, a group of friends or colleagues on business travel. There is room to spread out and also spaces to gather together for a cozy night in or a family dinner including the open concept living room and kitchen and the large balcony for outdoor dining. A dream kitchen with double ovens and double dishwashers make family dinner or brunch a breeze! Brand NEW 5-burner gas grill on the outdoor dining deck!
You can take in California's gorgeous sunsets from the comfort of your own large roof deck with a sectional.
Each bedroom has soft sheets and luxe pillows along with two sets of towels. The living room and the master bedroom both have gas fireplaces. The fireplace in the master doubles as the fireplace for the master bathroom. Enjoy the fireplace as you take a relaxing soak in the jacuzzi tub. It's the perfect way to unwind those muscles after a day of biking or surfing.
Guests have the entire house and private backyard to themselves with the exception of one locked hallway closet and the locked garage. Parking is street parking which is free and plentiful since we are located on a quiet dead end street with a cul-de-sac. Please just be aware of street cleaning regulations.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
My sister and I are available as much or as little as you'd like. We live in the house next door. If you need anything, please feel free to reach out! As 10+ year residents of the South Bay. we love sharing our tips for the best places to eat, secret parking spots at the beach, coolest bars, etc.
We are also frequent travelers so if we are not available, be rest assured that one of our local friends will be available for any and all your needs.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
1. We provide all linens, towels, beach towels, beach cooler, kitchen utensils, pot & pans, dishes and glassware, iron & ironing board as well as cleaning supplies including dish detergent and laundry detergent. If you need anything special for your stay, please reach out to us.
2. Additional services such as babysitting, housekeeping, private chef or driver can be arranged upon request.
3. A pack n' play, two (2) car seats, a limited number of beach bikes and boogies boards are also available upon request as well as a beach tent/canopy and beach chairs.
4. Starter coffee, creamer and sugar are available in the kitchen for guests as well as staples such as olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. A full set of washer and dryer is available for your use. Please read the guest manual for operating instructions.
6. The room with two twin/single beds can be converted to one king bed upon request.
7. A thorough guest manual is located on the desk in the foyer.
9. The only guests allowed on the property are listed and accounted for at the time of booking. There are outdoor security cameras on the property for your security.