One bedroom Premium Oceanview
Rate : $493/ night or Nov 24 - Dec 1
Watch the 2019 Maui Jim Maui Invitational. -----CHAMINADE BASKETBALL 🏀 TOURNAMENT.. BYU, Dayton, Georgia, Kansas, Michigan State, UCLA and Virginia Tech will join host Chaminade for the 36th annual Tournament, which will be contested November 25-27 at the historic Lahaina Civic Center on the island of Maui., Spend the rest of the week recovering from the games and Thanksgiving. 😊
The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas is an uncommonly luxurious Hawaii vacation ownership opportunity, offering unique residences that embrace both Westin's standard of quality and Maui's most spectacular oceanfront vistas. Sitting on 26 acres of Ka'anapali, the Westin Kaanapali is set along a pristine expanse of Ka'anapali's North Beach.
Set amidst the sundrenched North Ka’anapali Beach, “The Villas” are Hawaii vacation homes of extraordinary comfort… masterfully designed, richly furnished, and impeccably finished. Add to this an extensive list of amenities, a magnificent recreation lagoon, and an unlimited array of activity options… and it's easy to see why The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas have quickly become one of Maui's premier vacation ownership properties.
Your one bedroom will be of the ocean view. The interior décor comprises of a comfortable seating and a dining table for two. Your entertainment will be an LCD Flat Panel Television with a DVD player as well as a Bose® Wave® CD player with AM and FM channels. You will stay connected with complimentary wireless High Speed Internet Access.
Your kitchen area is a wood cabinetry and granite counter top, the kitchen provides everything you will need to cook for and serve four people. Enjoy the convenience of your own in-room refrigerator, glass cook-top, convection microwave oven, toaster, blender, coffeemaker, and utensils; a dishwasher makes it easy to clean up. Each villa includes a mini washer and dryer to keep your clothes looking great after a day at the beach.
I love this hotel
The thing I love most about the hotel is that if you want to stay at a relaxing hotel, this is the one. We have on more than one occasion just taken a shuttle over to the Villa's and used the shuttles to go back and forth from the hotel to the town of Lahina. Perfect for a relaxing get away. If you have to travel around, for short jaunts use a taxi. It's a lot cheaper than renting a car for the week.
Some of my favorite things to do while staying at the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Villas:
1. Walk along the boardwalk. If you walk back and forth it’s 5 miles. You can walk to the Hyatt while stopping by Starbucks along the way. If you walk to Whalers Village it’s 3 miles. If you can't walk back, you can take the shuttle.
2. Getting up early to watch the sunrise, and then sunset.
3. Eating breakfast at the Gazebo at least once. Beautiful view of the islands.
4. Eat at Mala's behind Cannery Mall at least once. Look for the turtles. If you are hungry for Asian Fusion, walk or drive up the hill across the street to Starnoodle. http://www.starnoodle.com Or go at an off time such after the lunch rush or before dinner. We always have the Vietnamese crepes and the Cranzu drink. It’s so refreshing.
5. Take the week long yoga or exercise classes.
6. Eat at least once at local Japanese restaurant. Sansei's, make reservations (important). Take a bus over to Miso Phat and enjoy the scenery along the way.
7. Go back and forth to Lahaina using the hotel shuttle.
8. We love eating Pizza at the Pi Artisan Pizzeria. They take reservations and it’s along the boardwalk so you have an incredible view of the ocean and you can watch the ships sail by.
9. Visit Barnes and Noble, check out the books, take the shuttle.. it’s across the street to the Cannery mall.
10. Starbucks is near B & N in the Cannery Mall and there’s also a drive thru across the street.
11. Go by the Safeway or Foodland before you actually are settled in so you can enjoy some extra meals at your Villa.
12. Buy coffee from the Maui Coffee Shop.. Next to the huge chimney. They grow their own coffee beans.
13. You also need to go to Leodas Kitchen and pie shop. http://www.leodas.com They have the best chicken pot pies. My favorite is the crispy Reuben wrap. My husband loves the chicken pot pie. Another go-to restaurant. There are always long lines.
14. You have to go up Mt Haleakala to watch the sunrise or sunset. Dress warmly. No matter what season it’s cold up there. If your up for it, rent a bike and ride down the mountain. https://www.gohawaii.com/content/haleakala-sunrise-sunset
1 Bedroom Premium Villa
750 ft² / 70 m²
Heavenly Bed & Bath
Washer Dryer combo