Exceptional family home in quiet neighborhood with an abundance of space to spread out or gather for family meals and entertaining. Just a 3-minute walk to walking trail, park and Whitehawk lake, the home has everything you need for a short or extended stay. Comfortable, modern home with all the extras including hardwood floors, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, large, open kitchen and two main floor fireplaces in the kitchen and living room – perfect for the group/family to gather for a meal or hangout. Large deck with an incredible view of west Omaha. Finished basement with a full wet bar, lots of seating and two basement TV’s (70” and 45”) for relaxing and entertaining. Walk out basement to a large, outdoor patio. Basement also includes 1 bedroom with a trundle bed (two twins). 2nd floor includes 4 bedrooms and laundry room with washer and dryer for your use. Master bedroom has a king bed with full bath. 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and its own ¾ bath. 3rd bedroom has a queen bed, and a Jack-and-Jill bath shared with the 4th bedroom which has two twin beds. Kitchen is fully stocked with utensils, dishes, pots and pans for cooking meals as well as towels, sheets and other amenities for a comfortable stay. Meals not included. Extras include WiFi, cable TV and 3 car garage to park vehicles if needed. 10' basketball hoop in driveway, 9' hoop in garage. Sleeps 14+. Families traveling for sports tournaments, family get togethers, weddings, etc. are welcome. Please no pets allowed.
The home is in a wonderful Elkhorn neighborhood with easy access to Dodge Street, Highway 370 and I-80 for easy navigation to anywhere you need to go. Nearby attractions, shopping and recreational areas include:
• Lots of great shopping nearby – all 10-minute drive
• Nebraska Crossing Outlet Mall – lots of name brands at great prices including Coach, Kate Spade, Under Armour, Nike, Banana Republic and many more!
• Village Pointe Outdoor Shopping Mall
• Legacy Outdoor Boutique Shopping & Restaurants
• Superstores (Target and Wal-Mart) – 5-minute drive
• Downtown Elkhorn restaurants (BBQ, Italian, Mexican, Sports Bar, Pizza) – 5-minute drive
• Downtown Omaha restaurants and attractions – 25-minute drive
• Henry Doorly Zoo – rated one of the world’s best zoos
• CenturyLink Center
o The Old Market – boutiques, restaurants, shopping, museums, art, etc.
• Mahoney State Park – 15-minute drive
• Platte River State Park – 10-minute drive
• Whitehawk Lake & Park: walking trail fishing, park – 3-minute walk
• Lake Zorinsky: Walking/biking trails, fishing, picnic areas, playgrounds, waterpark/pool – 5-minute drive
• Lincoln, home of the Nebraska Cornhuskers – 40-minute drive
• Hospitals: two within a 10-minute drive: Women’s Methodist Hospital & Lakeside Hospital