- The basement is 1100 sq feet with a private bathroom and 1 bed room. - The living area is very large and can accommodate a couple of inflatable beds. - The couches are very large as well and can be slept on very comfortably. - There is a BBQ Grill, Refrigerator x 2 and Kitchen are all available on the main level. - There is a Mini Fridge, Microwave and Coffee Pot in the basement towards the back of the laundry room.
- Access to the house is through the front door only. I will provide a code to the front door key pad so you may come and go at your leisure. - Please be respectful and quiet when entering between 10pm-7am. - WiFi & Satellite TV are included. - Please feel free to use the kitchen and laundry. - If you are having delays, an unfortunate event, problems with your arrival time, Please feel free to text or message me. - Please feel free to message me or text me with an estimated time of when you will be checking in.
- If there are things you need help with, I will do my very best to accommodate you and your family. - I live on the main floor and can be available to help or answer any questions.
Nice quiet neighborhood. The house is in a cul-de-sac off the main road. The house is 5 minutes from the renowned Benson Sculpture Garden. There is shopping, bike trails, theater and restaurants all within 5-15 minutes of the house. Local hiking trails through and over the foothills, grasslands, Devil's Backbone and Horsetooth Reservoir are easily accessible.
- I-25 - 5 Min - Budweiser Event Center 10 Min - Ft Collins 15 Min - CSU - 20 Min - Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park 45 Min - Greeley - 20 Min - Horsetooth Reservoir - 20 Min - Horsetooth Rock - 25 Min - Cheyenne, WY - 55 min - Fishing the Big Thompson is minutes away. - Downtown Loveland...4 miles - Boulder....36 miles
Other things to note
- Sorry, please no pets. - Please feel free to park in front of the house. - I want your stay to be great....Please let me know if you have any special needs/restrictions we should be aware of.