A Featured Dog-Friendly Property: One lucky dog per reservation stays for FREE at Emerald Sky!
Hot Tub & Mountain Views! Enjoy vibrant sunsets from Emerald Sky's 18-foot covered deck. You'll appreciate the convenience of being able to cook your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen and eat-in while on vacation. Take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy the gas grill on the deck.
Cozy up by the gas fireplace in the living room and watch movies on the built-in flat screen HDTV and DVD system with satellite service. The upper level master bedroom suite is a delight with a private balcony, stone fireplace, and whirlpool tub, plus there's a foosball table and Wii gaming system to test your gaming skills. At the end of a long day, there's nothing better than a long soak in the hot tub.
Situated at nearly 4,000-feet, Emerald Sky offers guests convenient access to Wolf Ridge Ski Resort (located at the bottom of the mountain). Access to the Scenic Wolf community pool (open seasonally in the summer months) provides a fun warm weather activity.
Need more space to accommodate a large group? Emerald Sky, Ruby Sky, and Sapphire Sky are close to each other, perfect for family reunions and group getaways.
Don't forget your furry friend Fido, this property is pet-friendly! Emerald Sky is located in Mars Hill, North Carolina, and is approximately 27 miles from the heart of downtown Asheville.
• 3-Story House
• 3 Bedrooms: 1 King, 1 Queen/Twin Bunk, & 1 Full/Twin Bunk, plus 1 Full Airbed
• 2 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• Main Level: Half Bath
• Upper Level: Bedroom One (Master) - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Two - Bunk with 1 Queen Bed and 1 Twin Bed; Bedroom Three - Bunk with 1 Full Bed and 1 Twin Bed; shared Full Bath
Important Property Notes
• 4WD Recommended in Winter - During the winter months, a 4WD vehicle is recommended to access Emerald Sky due to the steep driveway.
• This property is located one mile from the Scenic Wolf cabin community and swimming pool (in season).
• Please note that there is a set of stairs leading to the home's main entrance. Appropriate footwear and easy-to-carry luggage is strongly suggested.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight. Thanks!
• $85 pet fee waived for one dog per reservation! There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for a second dog (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found in your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.