Newly Renovated Home with Panoramic Mountain Views! Experience vibrant mountain sunsets while soaking in the five-person hot tub! You'll appreciate the convenience of being able to cook your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen and eat-in while on vacation.
Take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy the gas grill on the porch. Cozy up by the gas fireplace in the living room and watch movies on the 65" TV, which features Fire TV and a DVD player. Join together for meals at the custom-built, 9-foot walnut dining table, seating up to 12 people! There's nothing like sitting fireside with friends and gazing up at the stars - especially after a long soak in the bubbly hot tub!
Situated at nearly 4,000-feet, Sapphire Sky offers guests convenient access to Wolf Ridge Ski Resort (located at the bottom of the mountain). Access to the Scenic Wolf community pool (open seasonally in the summer months) provides a fun warm weather activity.
Don't forget your furry friend Fido, this property is pet-friendly! Sapphire Sky is located in Mars Hill, North Carolina, and is approximately 27 miles from the heart of downtown Asheville.
• 3-Story House
• 4 Bedrooms: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full & 3 Twin Beds
• Additional Sleeping in Loft with Full Sleeper Sofa & 4 Twin Flip Chairs
• 3 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• Upper Level: Bedroom One - 1 King Bed; attached Full Bath
• Main Level: Bedroom Two - 1 Full Bed, attached Full Bath; Half Bath off Kitchen
• Loft Area: 1 Full Sleeper Sofa and 4 Twin Flip Chairs
• Lower Level: Bedroom Three - 3 Twin Beds (bunk area); Bedroom Four - 1 Queen Bed; shared Full Bath
Important Property Notes
• 4WD/AWD Recommended in Winter - During the winter months and inclement weather, a 4WD/AWD vehicle is recommended to access this property. Please ensure your vehicle has sufficient clearance (i.e. SUV, Truck, or raised sedan). Low-clearance vehicles with 4WD/AWD are not recommended. For the extra effort, however, you are rewarded with seclusion, beauty, and a lot of fun just getting there!
• Sapphire Sky has three private bedrooms (Bedrooms 1, 2 & 4), with the bunk area (Bedroom 3) situated as a third, pass-thru bedroom in the lower level hallway.
• Noise Ordinance
Sapphire Sky is located in a quiet neighborhood with a very low noise tolerance. A noise ordinance is in effect between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m and a noise level monitor is in use in the home.
• This property is located one mile from the Scenic Wolf cabin community and swimming pool (in season).
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight. Thanks!
• $85 pet fee waived for one dog per reservation! There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for a second dog (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found in your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.