* 3 night minimum stay. 2 nights negotiable.
* If a stay includes a Friday or Saturday night, it must include both of those nights. Or simply put, your departure or arrival date cannot be on Saturday.
* This property is not appropriate for parties of any type.
Enchanting 5,526 sqft estate in Lakecliff near Lake Travis with optionally heated pool. This a beautiful seven bedroom, seven bathroom home nestled in the Texas Hill Country, near Lake Travis, Spicewood Vineyards, El Gaucho Winery and several local Restaurants.
This stunning gated and fenced estate is like no other. When you walk into the entry gate, you are welcomed into a gorgeous courtyard and are surrounded by second story terraces, lush landscaping, and the optionally heated dipping pool. Exploring the property, you will find the guest house on your left, an enchanting pathway to the amazing back yard, and the grand entrance to the main house. Upon entering the house, you will be greeted to a huge living room with 20 foot ceilings, the dining areas, and the huge kitchen.
The downstairs of the main house has three bedrooms, and upstairs has another three bedrooms. The guest house has a bedroom, kitchenette, and separate living area with a sleeper sofa.
Villa Medici is the perfect destination for a family vacation, romantic getaway, small reunion with friends. Parties of any type are strictly prohibited.
BEDROOM, ENTERTAINING, AND DINING LAYOUT:
- Large outdoor covered dining area with television, uncovered round dining table, and outdoor propane grill.
- Outdoor covered patio area off main living with lush landscaping leading a beautiful pagoda with outdoor seating
- Optionally heated dipping pool
Main House Downstairs: Sleeps 7
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen with 4 bar stools, granite, top of the line stainless steel appliances and breakfast area (seats 4) and built-in desk/work space with chair.
- Main living area with large leather comfortable sectional sofa with fireplace and flat screen TV.
- Large formal dining table that seats 8-10 people plus bonus card table that seats 5-6 that doubles as additional dining space.
- Luxurious master suite with king bed and private attached bath with large bath tub and walk-in shower, fireplace, flat screen TV and sitting area with exterior entrance to private patio.
- "Kids" suite with a queen over twin bunk bed and twin bed with private attached bathroom and whimsical beautifully stenciled colorful bird theme wall.
- 1 Queen bedroom/study with built-in desk.
Main House Upstairs: Sleeps 8
- 2 Queen beds in one room with flat screen TV and exterior access to 2 balconies with panoramic views
- 1 King bedroom with attached bathroom which is also accessible to common area
- 1 Queen bedroom with attached bathroom and flat screen TV
- 1 work space with built-in desk and chair
Guest Casita: Sleeps 4
- Eat-in kitchenette with sink, microwave and mini-fridge and 3 bar stools
- Living area with fold-out leather sofa, and flat screen TV
- King bedroom suite with attached bathroom, flat screen TV and private exterior access
- TV trays included for additional eating space
ADDITIONAL SERVICES - Provided at an additional cost:
- Heated Pool (swimming temperature 82', or warm 92'). $200 first day + $96/day
- Daily maid service - $120/day
We have several primary rules:
1) We do not allow loud outdoor music. A small Bluetooth speaker at reasonable levels is okay during daytime hours. Quiet time in the neighborhood is 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. It is important that our guests understand that we do have neighbors and we reside in a property owners association. It is extremely important that we are respectful of them.
2) Fireworks are not allowed.
3) Parking is not allowed on the street. The first 3 cars must park in the attached garages. 2 additional cars can park in the driveway. Additional cars are not allowed on the street or in the driveway.
4) Parties of any type are strictly prohibited. Fraternity, Bachelor-style, or ANY parties are prohibited.
5) Guests that violate our rules or misrepresent the size or nature of their party will be asked to leave with deposits and rents kept. The Travis County Sherriffs office is authorized to enter the property to remove guests that do not comply with our rules or who misrepresented the size of the group.
We monitor exterior noise levels to ensure that your group complies with the rules.
360 Vacation Rentals would love to answer any questions you may have!