About the property
- Estate5526 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Estate, 7 Bedrooms, 6.0 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 19)
* 3 night minimum stay. 2 nights negotiable.
* If a stay includes a Friday or Saturday night, it must include both of those nights. Or simply put, your departure or arrival date cannot be on Saturday.
* Contact us if you have a larger group, as there are other nearby sister properties that can house additional people.
Enchanting 5,526 sqft estate in Lakecliff near Lake Travis with optionally heated pool, and walking distance to the Tennis Club and workout facilities. This a beautiful seven bedroom, seven bathroom home nestled in the Texas Hill Country, near Lake Travis, Spicewood Vineyards, El Gaucho Winery and several local Restaurants. Great for small weddings, family reunions, company retreats and more!
This stunning gated and fenced estate is like no other. When you walk into the entry gate, you are welcomed into a gorgeous courtyard and are surrounded by second story terraces, lush landscaping, and the optionally heated dipping pool. Exploring the property, you will find the guest house on your left, an enchanting pathway to the amazing back yard, and the grand entrance to the main house. Upon entering the house, you will be greeted to a huge living room with 20 foot ceilings, the dining areas, and the huge kitchen.
The downstairs of the main house has three bedrooms, and upstairs has another three bedrooms. The guest house has a bedroom, kitchenette, and separate living area with a sleeper sofa.
Villa Medici is the perfect destination for a family vacation, romantic getaway, reunion with friends, tennis getaways and more.
BEDROOM, ENTERTAINING, AND DINING LAYOUT:
- Large outdoor covered dining area with television, uncovered round dining table, and outdoor propane grill.
- Outdoor covered patio area off main living with lush landscaping leading a beautiful pagoda with outdoor seating that doubles as the perfect place for wedding nuptials or other ceremonies.
- Optionally heated dipping pool
Main House Downstairs: Sleeps 7
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen with 4 bar stools, granite, top of the line stainless steel appliances and breakfast area (seats 4) and built-in desk/work space with chair.
- Main living area with large leather comfortable sectional sofa with fireplace and flat screen TV.
- Large formal dining table that seats 8-10 people plus bonus card table that seats 5-6 that doubles as additional dining space.
- Luxurious master suite with king bed and private attached bath with large bath tub and walk-in shower, fireplace, flat screen TV and sitting area with exterior entrance to private patio.
- "Kids" suite with a queen over twin bunk bed and twin bed with private attached bathroom and whimsical beautifully stenciled colorful bird theme wall.
- 1 Queen bedroom/study with built-in desk.
Main House Upstairs: Sleeps 8
- 2 Queen beds in one room with flat screen TV and exterior access to 2 balconies with panoramic views
- 1 King bedroom with attached bathroom which is also accessible to common area
- 1 Queen bedroom with attached bathroom and flat screen TV
- 1 work space with built-in desk and chair
Guest Casita: Sleeps 4
- Eat-in kitchenette with sink, microwave and mini-fridge and 3 bar stools
- Living area with fold-out leather sofa, flat screen TV and Foosball table
- King bedroom suite with attached bathroom, flat screen TV and private exterior access
- TV trays included for additional eating space
ADDITIONAL SERVICES - Provided at an additional cost:
- Heated Pool (swimming temperature 82', or warm 92'). $200 first day + $96/day
- Daily maid service - $120/day
We have several primary rules:
1) We do not allow loud outdoor music. A small Bluetooth speaker at reasonable levels is okay during daytime hours. Quiet time in the neighborhood is 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. It is important that our guests understand that we do have neighbors and we reside in a property owners association. It is important that we are respectful of them.
2) Fireworks are not allowed.
3) Parking is not allowed on the street. The first 3 cars must park in the attached garages. Two cars can park in the driveway, and any additional cars must park at the Club down the street.
4) Fraternity, Bachelor-style, or loud parties are prohibited.
5) Guests that misrepresent the size or nature of their party will be asked to leave.
We monitor exterior noise levels and to ensure that your group complies with the rules.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
The Villa was stunning as advertised
Very spacious and elegant and easily accommodated our group of 13. Plenty of indoor and outdoor space to gather and socialize with ample furniture to accommodate all.
Very rude people that lives in subdivision
Nothing done the way they present there selfs , I will not recommend this place to no one
And will be blogging them
This is terribly unfortunate that this guest would rate us so low.. We received two noise complaints from our neighbors that this guest was very noisy outside at 1:00 in the morning. We sent someone to the house to verify this and sent them a very nice text message asking them to please keep the outdoor noise levels to a minimum. They were determined to be unhappy after that point.
This guest later called us very inebriated complaining that there weren't trash bags, and we notified him that there was a box of them under the kitchen sink. They called back again very upset that we didn't have a broom or a dustpan, which we informed them that it was in the butlers pantry.
Rest assured, this property is everything that we say it is. It is maintained to a very high standard. We utilize professional landscapers, maids, property manager, and an on-call handyman is available. We go above and beyond what our description says. We provide custom monogrammed towels and custom monogrammed robes for every guest. We provide a complimentary basket of amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, razors, shaving cream, and combs. We have a welcome guide, games, much more. If anything, our pictures and description under promise and we over deliver.
This house is exactly what we say it is. And it is a stunning place to stay.
Great views, amenities and property!
Sarah was great to communicate with and our family enjoyed a weekend getaway in the stunning property. Rooms are spacious, patio and pool is beautiful and was able to use the gas grill as well! Thank you!
Thank you, Bettina! We enjoyed having you and welcome you back anytime.
OMG this place was amazing! Just simply fantastic. The house had everything. We arrived to a basket of complimentary amenities, a box of chocolates, a bottle of wine, and a welcome card. Walking through the house is so dreamy. There were so many little indoor and outdoor sitting areas that made for the best conversations. We stayed here all weekend and never left. A dip in the pool was amazing and refreshing. I think next time we will hire a chef/bartender and get pampered even more!
THE LOCATION The property is across the street from the Lakecliff racquet club with 8 tennis courts, tennis, fitness center, childrens playscape, and pool. The community includes natural beauty spots, hiking trails, and wildlife walks that are yours to explore from this luxury golf course home. Enjoy a quick 3 minute trip up the street to enjoy the Stone House Vineyard where you will learn about the traditional winemaking techniques. Drive 10 minutes for fishing, picnics, and boat launch on the Colorado River at the Muleshoe Bend Recreation Area. Or head a little further for a dip in a natural swimming hole amid forested grounds at Krause Springs. For a true walk on the wild side, drive 9 minutes to the Cypress Valley Zip Line Canopy tours that allow you to fly through the canopy of old-growth cypress trees, some up to 100 feet tall. The world famous Hamilton Pool Preserve is a 30 mile drive away. Or slow the pace with wine tasting at Spicewood Vineyards (a 10-minute drive). On the way to the Spicewood Vineyard, stop the Iron Wolf Ranch and Distillery. Another fun spot is the El Gaucho Winery (24 minutes away). On your way back from there, stop by Apies Restaurant and Apiary where you will enjoy a unique and exquisite dining experience. If you are feeling adventurous, make your way to the the Crystal Creek Distillery - a moonshine distillery! Don’t feel like cooking? Nearby restaurants include Smokin G's BBQ (5 miles away) and Opies BBQ Restaurant, the pick-your-meat-from-the-show-pit kind of joint (8 miles). Or for the casual family, head to Lee's Almost By the Lake for burgers, pizza, and a few scoops of their homemade ice cream (16-minute drive). THE 360 ADVANTAGE Your vacation rental is 360 Vacation Rentals Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and 5 star-quality embroidered towels and linens. We make it personal to stay with us! Sarah will be your booking manager and assist with any needs you have. Spencer will stop by within the first hour or so of your stay to make sure you have everything you need. We’re available 24 hours a day to help. We follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes and cleaning fee.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Required Fees * Cleaning Fee: $295.00 (Flat Rate Per Stay) * Tax: %6.00 (Percentage of Rent)