Lovely Otis Reservoir Lake Cottage...(25 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedroom - 1 Full Bath - additional sink/mirror in one bedroom
Charming,updated cottage located only 200 steps to our private association beach and shaded picnic area.There is also a small play area and sandbox with toys for the children..The water quality of Otis Resevoir is pristine and has a sand and rock bottom..no muck,weeds or lily pads like other lakes in the area...Enjoy peaceful water views and tranquil sunsets from the three season sun/screen porch or the open deck.Use of a shared dock for loading/unloading boat passengers/fishing/sitting etc.is included.
There is a kayak and small rowboat on the property for your use.
This cute cottage is close to all Berkshire attractions, yet located on a dead-end street for your privacy.
++Rate discount for more than 2 night stays++
Member since: 2006
- 950 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- One queen temperpedic bed with SAT TV in master bedroom and window A/C..One double bed w/separate bath sink and vanity in 2nd bedroom.Two easy chairs in screen/sun porch with SAT TV and DVD/VCR player.Chest full of movies to watch.Various board games and movies to watch. Picnic table with umbrella in front yard. 2 Adirondack chairs and beach chairs on property.. small 10' rowboat w/oars and kayak for your use. Tubes/snorkeling/fishing/swimming/boating at beach allowed Picnic tables and childrens sandbox with toys at beach area..Shade and sun on beach area..Enjoy the pristine water quality with no weeds,muck or lilly pads. Otis Resevoir is known for its natural beauty and #1 drinking water quality.Email for other details....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full bathroom includes shower,sink,toilet and tiled floor.
- Shared Boat dock for loading and unloading and a private powerboat mooring provided, for renters use..Crystal clean water swimming just steps from cottage..Sandy beach with no weeds,algae or muck on lake bottom surface..Large sandox and toys for the tots,picnic tables for everyone..Hiking and biking trails minutes away. Power boat rentals across lake at Camp Overflow.A kayak and small rowboat on premises....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Air Conditioning:
- Ceiling Fans
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Sand Box
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 12 - Oct 9, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $50 + tax
- Checkout inspection fee $25 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 7.03%
Save money! No cleaning fee charged.
Every guest to vacate cottage in clean,orderly
condition (as you will find it) for next tenant.
After Labor Day till Oct 15th ..pay for 2 nights @249 per night and get additional nights for only $150.00.
Personal/bank or money orders accepted.
Credit cards accepted for last minute reservations.
No refunds for early departures.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Enjoy Otis Reservoir 1200 acres of absolute pristine water to powerboat, water ski, fish,canoe, or just relax. Cottage has small rowboat boat and kayack for renter's use. A boat mooring and use of a private association beach and dock located directly across the street from the cottage..Waters edge is 200 feet from front doorstep..This is a very peaceful and safe community area for couples or small families.Email for current rates.
Other Activities: power boating, swimming, kayaking,great fishing, fall foilage.
Year Purchased: 2001
Why the Owner Chose Otis, MA, USA:
Otis is a very peaceful and safe town tucked away in the foothills of the Berkshires.Never any crowds or traffic problems to contend with. The beauty of the area and its culture was the background for many of Norman Rockwell's paintings.Its a place to take in what Mother Nature does best.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Almost waterfront location limits the direct motorboat/jetski noises and cost of direct waterfront properties without sacrificing a view of the water and quick access to the beach area.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Open floor plan kitchen
Cathedral ceiling sunroom for morning coffee and view of the beach.
Master bedroom with a/c unit,closet,temperpedic queen bed.
Our private main beach area directly across the street from cottage.
Sandbox for tots at beach area within sight of cottage.
Our secluded dock and swim area (5 minute walk from cottage)
Otis Resevoir sunset
Otis Resevoir-2nd largest body of water in Massachusetts.
State Forests surrounding the Resevoir.
(view in winter)
Waters edge is just steps away.. (view from deck)
Cathedral ceilings-pull out couch-rocking recliner
Second bedroom with sink/vanity and mirror..Full size bed,closet
Summer view from front yard
Private beach across the street..150 ft. water frontage
Pristine Otis Resevoir..
Great fresh water fishing!
Road map of Resevoir
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.