LAKESIDE RETREAT that's perfect for those who want a quiet & cozy spot near the water. Perfect for up to 2 couples or a small family, you'll love cooking in our decked out kitchen, relaxing in our garden while you listen to the water lap against the shore.
Snohomish is the oldest town in Washington State and is chock-full of things to do: shop and explore the historic downtown area, go sky-diving or fly over the town in a hot air balloon! There's also swimming, boating, fishing, bird watching, sky-diving, horseback riding and more activities that fill this spectacular region of the Puget Sound! Swimming, birding, boating, fishing within a few hundred feet of your front door at Hill Park. Plus, historic Snohomish is just a stroll away.
You have the entire house main floor. The caretaker lives on bottom floor with separate entrance.
Quick List of Amenities:
- Comfortable full-size beds with soft sheets and blankets
- Safe & quiet location
- Historic Snohomish (& Seattle) just minutes away
- Well appointed kitchen with espresso maker, dishwasher, and every other appliance or piece of cookware you could want!
- Filled with natural light & a lovely open floor plan
- 24 hour check-in
- Washer & Dryer
- Private garden with picnic table
- Essentials provided: soap, hair dryer, bed linens, towels, TP, etc
- Comcast streaming
- Dock just 1,000 feet away, so bring your kayak!
- Pet friendly to pre-approved dogs