About the property
- Studio300 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay30 nights
Large Studio features 50" TV/Microwave/Fridge/Coffee Maker/Cal King Size Bed/Free Internet. Our block offers 10+Restaurants, Grocery Store, City Hall, City Commerce, Dry Cleaners, Hair Salons, Massage, Thrift Store, Liquor Store, Bars, Live Theater, etc.
Large Room. Dining Table, Extra Small Tables, Coffee Table, Recliner Chair, Love Seat, Coat Rack.
Entrance is on Santa Monica Blvd using a security door to enter the building on the first level. Climb the stairs that are located in the middle of a beauty supply store and hair salon. It is one apartment among three on the second level.
We are available in a studio behind the building in which our guest(s) are staying. Takes less than a minute to bring something you request and able to provide assistance if necessary.
Neighborhood is fun, safe, walk-able neighborhood. Great day and nightlife.
City of West Hollywood provides transportation that travels throughout the city. Cedars Sinai Hospital, The Beverly Mall, Major Grocery Stores, Target, etc. are all accessible by a FREE ride on the bus. Chamber of Commerce is directly across from the Apartment. It provides lots of information regarding traveling and locations. Provides an opportunity to buy Metro/TAP card to travel on Public Buses and Trains. Bus stop/pick up is located less than 75 steps away from the Apartment. Cross street of Santa Monica Blvd and Sweetzer. Take a bus straight down on Santa Monica Blvd to Santa Monica Beach! 45 minutes and $1.75 one way.
We are located on Santa Monica Blvd. near Sweetzer Blvd., the cross street. The intersection of Santa Monica Blvd and Sweetzer Avenue has three restaurants and the West Hollywood City Hall. Attached to the City Hall is a Grocery Store. Across the street from City Hall and the Grocery Store are two restaurants, live theater, Recycled Clothing, and Dry Cleaner.
Not suitable for children (2-12 years)
Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Not suitable for pets
1. No Smoking is allowed inside the Apartment or Hallway. If necessary, outside the security door in Public located on first level.
2. Discontinue loud (i.e. TV, Music, Phone Calls) Speakers at Midnight (12A).
3. Open kitchen window to provide fresh air when cooking.
4. Caution using too much toilet paper before flushing. Flush often if necessary.
5. Beware of overuse of all electrical outlets. Minimize use of electricity,
6. Kitchen sink light above is a portable battery flashlight that appears to be electrically attached. It's position is held by magnet. Please use a simple "tap" or "squeeze" at the on/off button. Extra backup "AA" batteries are available.
Check-in: Anytime after 3PM
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 25, 2017
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.