22 Shell Ring Road~ Fabulous 3 Bedroom in the Heart of Sea Pines!
* 3 Bedrooms
* 2 Full and 1 Half Bathroom
* Sleeps 6
* 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
* Short Bike Ride to the Beach and Harbour Town (15 min)
* Access to Community Pool, Hot Tub, Gas Grills and Tennis Courts
* 5 Smart TVs | DVD | Pandora on TV's | Free WiFi
* Washer | Dryer | Iron & Ironing Board
* 2-Car Garage Available for Guest Use
* Point Central Keyless Entry
* Screened In Porch with Lagoon Views
* Short Walk to the 12th Hole Harbour Town Golf Links
* Perfect Home for the Annual Heritage PGA Golf Tournament
* Guests have access to all of the Sea Pines Amenities
* Access to the Sea Pines Trolley (seasonal)
* Includes the Beach Properties Advantage!
* BEACH ACCESS INFORMATION: From this property, the beach is often accessed through the Sea Pines Beach Club. They have very nice restrooms, restaurants, and a beach bar. The Beach Club is free to use, but Sea Pines will start charging for parking in 2018. It will be $10/day for beach parking per vehicle. Alternatively, you can bike and park the bikes for free. There is also free beach parking at Coligny Beach Park, located just outside the gates of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms and a very nice splash pad for children. Parking at Coligny is free (about a 7-minute drive).
22 Shell Ring Road is a completely remodeled 3 bedroom home with an open floor plan and bonus room. Freshly repainted inside and out, and with new furniture, floors, fixtures, appliances, and a master bath, this home is the perfect Hilton Head Island getaway. Guests will enjoy a large, open floor plan, and a comfortable family-friendly interior to spend their beach vacation the right way.
The family room features a wall of windows, allowing stunning views of the Sea Pine's nature preserve and tons of wonderful, natural lighting. This room also features new furniture and a 60" Smart TV. Additionally, there are two comfortable armchairs that provide views of the lagoon out back.
The kitchen is also fully remodeled, with new countertops and a bar that seats four, a perfect spot for morning coffee or pre-dinner happy hour! The kitchen also features all new appliances for your use. The dining room provides easy access to the fully furnished screened in porch, which both offer great spaces to dine with your family after a day full of activities!
The master bedroom has a king size bed, 40" Smart TV, and offers a beautiful view of the lagoon and nature preserve. This is a great place to start your day off with an incredible view. The bright, newly remodeled master bath has a large walk in shower, twin vanities, and plenty of storage.
Up four steps to the second level provides access to two more bedrooms, one with two twin beds, and one with a queen bed. Both are decorated in peaceful, coastal decor, and have 32" Smart TVs. There is a full bath on the second floor as well.
When you head up a flight of steps to the loft you will find the perfect escape. Whether you just want to get away from it all, you want to enjoy your favorite shows on the 60" Smart TV or DVD player, or are looking for the perfect place for the kids to enjoy their stay, the loft will be the answer. Whatever you use it as, the loft area adds that perfect extra space to complement the already spacious floorplan.
The Carolina Place neighborhood features a large private complex which includes a swimming pool, outdoor gas grills, sauna, steam room and hot tub as well as tennis for guests use. Bike or drive to Sea Pine's newly updated Beach Club, Harbour Town, or one of the areas many golf courses, to get your fix of sand, sunshine, and sports.
With easy access to Greenwood Gate, the airy feeling inside, and secluded lagoon views, this property is the perfect tranquil getaway after a day spent enjoying all that Hilton Head Island has to offer.
* This home has access to a complex pool, spa and sauna. There is no private pool.
* 4 night minimum stay required. Weekly Summer rentals only (Sat to Sat)