Enjoy the Tranquility of this Sea Pines Vacation Home!
New to our rental program!
* 4 Bedrooms
* 3 Bathroom
* Sleeps 10
* 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, Queen Sleeper Sofa (in 2nd en suite master bedroom)
* Short Bike Ride to the Beach and Harbour Town (15 min)
* Private Setting Directly Across Lagoon from 7 Acre Forest Preserve
* Flat Screen TVs in Each Bedroom and Living Room | DVDs | Stereo | Free WiFi
* Two Minute Walk to Community Pool with Hot Tub, Sauna, Gas Grills and Tennis Courts
* Washer | Dryer | Iron & Ironing Board on Main Floor
* Point Central Keyless Entry
* Garage is available for guest use
* Short Walk to the 12th Hole Harbour Town Golf Links
* Perfect Home for the Annual Heritage PGA Golf Tournament
* Minutes from the Greenwood Road Entrance and the Adjacent Grocery Stores and Restaurants
* Guests have access to all of the Sea Pines Amenities
* Access to the Sea Pines Trolley (seasonal)
* Includes the Beach Properties Advantage!
* BEACH ACCESS INFORMATION: From this property, the beach is often accessed through the Sea Pines Beach Club. They have very nice restrooms, restaurants, and a beach bar. The Beach Club is free to use, but Sea Pines will start charging for parking in 2018. It will be $10/day for beach parking per vehicle. Alternatively, you can bike and park the bikes for free. There is also free beach parking at Coligny Beach Park, located just outside the gates of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms and a very nice splash pad for children. Parking at Coligny is free (about a 7-minute drive).
48 Shell Ring Road is a beautifully furnished and fully equipped vacation home in the Carolina Place section of Sea Pines Resort. Carolina Place is located directly adjacent to the Sea Pines Forest Reserve, a 600 acre largely undeveloped forest in the center of Sea Pines. This house is perfectly positioned across a lagoon from the Preserve, providing a magnificent patch of serenity for bird watching and peaceful relaxation from the rear yard and deck. Bring your morning coffee, relax in one of the rocking chairs, and listen to and watch the birds and other forest and lagoon creatures begin their day. In the evening, share a glass of wine and be entertained by the sounds of the night and the brilliant star-filled skies. The beaches are either a short bike ride away through the Preserve or a short car ride to the Beach Club with its extensive pavilion and guarded beach, available to all Sea Pines residents and visitors. And of course take advantage of as many of the other attractions within Sea Pines as you can, including Harbor Town, South Beach Marina, and Lawton Stables.
Carolina Place is a neighborhood you’ll find to be friendly and inviting, a perfect place for making new friends for both kids and adults. The community complex is just a two minute walk on a lightly traveled circle, safe for walking and biking. In addition to a large pool surrounded by chaise lounges, the community complex also boasts a large hot tub, 2 sauna rooms, gas grills and an adjacent 4 court tennis facility, all of which are complementary to Carolina Place residents and guests. Just bring towels and racquets. And don’t overlook the attractions of the Preserve whose entrance is just minutes away by foot or bike. The kids will love the great trails for hiking, biking and horse-riding, and the opportunity to explore this wildlife habitat with its fishing docks, lagoons and marshes.
This home is ideal for multi-generational family vacations. The great room runs through the middle of the house from front to back with two bedrooms occupying each wing, providing an overall sense of privacy for the bedrooms and a large open light-filled space for the kitchen, dining and living/entertainment spaces. The great room is dominated by a rear wall of windows which brings into the room both light and the enchanting presence of the Preserve. The contemporary furnishings are accented by an eclectic and pleasing selection of original prints and reproductions. Sample the large selection of books, puzzles and games. Each of the bedrooms and the great room has its own flat screen tv and overhead fan. Hi-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the house. A separate laundry room on the main floor has a washer and dryer, a large granite counter work area, sink, and convenient storage for household equipment and supplies.
The kitchen is well laid out with lots of granite counter space, cupboards, and pantry closet and is equipped with all of the dishware, cutlery, glassware, cookware and appliances (fridge, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher, disposer) you’ll need to enable creation of the simplest of meals to the most exquisite. The overhead skylight provides an extra source of light and sunshine. For quick meals and snacks, take advantage of the bar counter and stools that face the kitchen work space.
The great room includes a formal dining area that seats up to 10, great for larger families to enjoy the conviviality of a sit-down meal. The living area has comfortable seating for both conversation and family tv viewing on a wall mounted 55” smart tv above the fireplace. Area oriental carpets add color and comfort to the polished hardwood floors. Looking out towards the backyard will make you feel like you’re living in a forest.
The main master suite consists of a king bedroom which also features a large windowed wall of windows overlooking the lagoon and the Preserve, as well as an adjacent private bathroom and walk-in closet both accented with fine mahogany cabinetry. You’ll love the 12’ high bathroom ceiling with a skylight which floods the room with natural light and sunshine and a double sink vanity. You’ll luxuriate in the large stone-tiled glass shower with its bench and versatile two headed shower fixture complemented by 4 opposing wall water jets. And don’t miss a chance to try out the large whirlpool tub. For those guests who just can’t make it through a vacation without putting in some office time, the bedroom has a spacious desk outfitted with a 24” monitor and a wireless keyboard. Just bring your laptop.
The second master suite is also situated for privacy, with views overlooking Shell Ring Road through the double picture windows. The suite consists of a very large bedroom furnished in classic Tommy Bahama with both a king bed and a plush leather sofabed, which opens easily for additional queen size bedspace. The suite has its own handsomely tiled bathroom with a large glass walled shower.
The west wing of the house contains two additional bedrooms and a third bathroom accessible from a common hallway. The 3rd bedroom is furnished with a comfy queen bed and plenty of storage space in the dresser, night tables and generously sized closet. Facing the rear of the house it offers another great view of the lagoon and the Preserve beyond. The 4th bedroom, on the front of the house, overlooks Shell Ring Road and is furnished with two twin beds and also provides plenty of space for clothes and belongings.
* This home has access to a complex pool, spa and sauna. There is no private pool.
* 4 night minimum stay required. Weekly Summer rentals only (Sat to Sat)
* Fireplace is not for guest use.