This is a recently renovated property that is centrally located to all that New Orleans has to offer while also being a quiet getaway from the bustling city. We live really close to many great restaurants on Magazine and Freret Street. This is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom with modern amenities. Both bedrooms have queen size beds. The space includes a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, etc. It has a washer and dryer as well. We have a TV with basic cable. Central air/heat. This unit is downstairs from our home so we are easily accessible.
We have off street parking in the back of our house that guests are welcome to use. There is also plenty of street parking as well.
The space is located in a residential neighborhood and you will be expected to be considerate of the neighbors and kids. Please no loud music or drunk behavior after 10 pm. Pets are allowed, but only 1 dog at a time.
As stated earlier, WE LIVE UPSTAIRS. We try to be as quiet as we can be, but we have a young daughter and dogs so you may hear their footsteps at times.
- We expect you will respect our home. We live upstairs and can hear a lot. We are a family with a young child, please respect that this is our HOME.
- Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
- We are FIRM with quiet time after 10PM.
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO temporary visitors.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let me know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit.