About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms + Sunroom, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5)
Spend your holidays on the lake!
WATERFRONT HOUSE RENTAL
BEAUTIFUL RURAL SETTING- beautiful views
*Dock, 2 bedroom/ 2 bath house, screened grill house with tables and chairs*
MANY AREA ATTRACTIONS, Fishing, Boating, Wildlife, Hiking, Historic Eufaula and Fort Gaines
SUNSETS ARE UNBELIEVEABLE!!!
Fish from the dock or from the shore. Crappie love our part of the lake! There is almost NO boat or jetski traffic on this large, beautiful lake.
Lake Eufaula (Lake Walter F. George) is located on the Chattahoochee River, 50 miles south of Columbus, Georgia. Covering 45,181 acres, this freshwater reservoir is known as 'Big Bass Capital of the World.' Lake Eufaula offers excellent year-round opportunities for fishing, boating, skiing, and other outdoor recreation.
Bring your family to our lake for skiing & tubing. Fishing off the dock at night builds memories.
Great vacation location. Located on the Georgia side on Pataula Creek. Fishing is fabulous in this area-- crappie is a favorite!
Our quaint little cottage on the lake has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
The 'open' kitchen has new countertops,double stainless sink, above the stove microwave, new electric oven, new custom made heartpine table with plenty of seating, & lots of dishes, pans and utensils.
* White-washed pine floors/fresh paint through out & new game table
* The master bedroom has a queen bed,private bathroom,and TV/DVD.
* The second bedroom has a queen-size bed and day bed.
* The den, kitchen and dining area are all open with a vaulted ceiling. This opens into the heated/air conditioned sunroom which overlooks the lake. In the sunroom you will find an air hockey/mini-pool table, sofas and chairs.
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* The deck (off the sunroom) has a picnic table where you can watch the sunset as you dine.
* This home is located across the lake from a public boat ramp.
* The private dock is only feet away from the house. There is a ladder leading down into the water from the dock so you can swim or float around.
* Boat rentals and a public golf course are also available at George T. Bagby State Park (ten minutes away).
Eufaula, Alabama, and Fort Gaines, Georgia (both 15 minutes away) have beautiful historic homes, restaurants,historical sites, etc.
* Plan for a laid-back vacation - leave your fancy clothes at home. Bring your family to enjoy some 'quality' time together at the lake. Enjoy the sunsets from the dock or deck.
CHECK IN: 4:00PM Eastern Time
CHECK OUT: 11:00AM Eastern Time
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
About Candace Parks
We puchased this little cottage when our children were very young. Fort Gaines is only an hour away from Albany--so that made it very convenient to take our children and their friends to the lake to fish, tube and ski.
Candace Parks purchased this Cabin in 1985
Why Candace Parks chose Fort Gaines
This area is mostly rural land & water with abundant wildlife. Fall and spring are especially beautiful.
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
did two times could not get on back porch to use dock light
very nice place to stay
very convenient for fishing and just hanging out relaxing.
Perfect for our needs. Great views. Good water right off the dock.
Lake front house with dock
Lots of natural wildlife
We had a great time. Cabin is perfect for our needs. Cabin was clean and ready to go! Met the owner, very nice. We hope to rent again! Thanks!
Folks from Cartersville
Once again (second timers) we had an awesome time at this rental. I cannot say enough about how nice the owner is and how wonderful the location and rental is. A fun time was had by all.
LOCATED AT PATAULA CREEK ON LAKE EUFAULA. HALF WAY BETWEEN FORT GAINES, GA AND EUFAULA, AL.