Waterfront**Rental* Christmas & New Years Available**(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms + Sunroom, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5)
WATERFRONT HOUSE RENTAL
BEAUTIFUL RURAL SETTING- fall leaves, beautiful views
*Dock, 2 bedroom/ 2 bath house, screened grill house with tables and chairs*
MANY AREA ATTRACTIONS, Fishing, Boating, Wildlife, Hiking, Historic Eufaula and Fort Gaines
SUNSETS ARE UNBELIEVEABLE!!!
Fish from the dock or from the shore. Crappie love our part of the lake! There is almost NO boat or jetski traffic on this large, beautiful lake.
Lake Eufaula (Lake Walter F. George) is located on the Chattahoochee River, 50 miles south of Columbus, Georgia. Covering 45,181 acres, this freshwater reservoir is known as 'Big Bass Capital of the World.' Lake Eufaula offers excellent year-round opportunities for fishing, boating, skiing, and other outdoor recreation.
Bring your family to our lake for skiing & tubing. Fishing off the dock at night builds memories.
Great vacation location. Located on the Georgia side on Pataula Creek. Fishing is fabulous in this area-- crappie is a favorite!
Our quaint little cottage on the lake has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
The 'open' kitchen has new countertops,double stainless sink, above the stove microwave, new electric oven, new custom made heartpine table with plenty of seating, & lots of dishes, pans and utensils.
* White-washed pine floors/fresh paint through out & new game table
* The master bedroom has a queen bed,private bathroom,and TV/DVD.
* The second bedroom has a queen-size bed and day bed.
* The den, kitchen and dining area are all open with a vaulted ceiling. This opens into the heated/air conditioned sunroom which overlooks the lake. In the sunroom you will find an air hockey/mini-pool table, sofas and chairs.
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* The deck (off the sunroom) has a picnic table where you can watch the sunset as you dine.
* This home is located across the lake from a public boat ramp.
* The private dock is only feet away from the house. There is a ladder leading down into the water from the dock so you can swim or float around.
* Boat rentals and a public golf course are also available at George T. Bagby State Park (ten minutes away).
Eufaula, Alabama, and Fort Gaines, Georgia (both 15 minutes away) have beautiful historic homes, restaurants,historical sites, etc.
* Plan for a laid-back vacation - leave your fancy clothes at home. Bring your family to enjoy some 'quality' time together at the lake. Enjoy the sunsets from the dock or deck.
CHECK IN: 4:00PM Eastern Time
CHECK OUT: 11:00AM Eastern Time
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Air Hockey
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- One time cleaning fee $75
Year Round $125/night (3night min.) $750/week Check back- dates become available due to cancellations by family members A $200 Deposit is required to reserve this rental; Deposit converts to a Damage Deposit at check in & is refunded by mail after cleaning. CHECK IN: 4:00PM CHECK OUT: 11:00AM Eastern Time There is a One-Time Cleaning Fee of $75. We accept checks and cash. $125/nt except holidays
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1985
About the owner: We puchased this little cottage when our children were very young. Fort Gaines is only an hour away from Albany--so that made it very convenient to take our children and their friends to the lake to fish, tube and ski.
Why the Owner Chose Fort Gaines, GA, USA:
This area is mostly rural land & water with abundant wildlife. Fall and spring are especially beautiful.
- Primary: (229) 881-1710
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lake view from the deck
a view of the lake from the sun room
Fun on the water for all ages
This is the view from the deck where you will see the sun set.
View from the dock.
Family room/ kitchen open room
a view of the kitchen from the family room-
Master bedroom with private bath
Another view from the deck.
Fun times at the lake!
Family room/kitchen open area with sun porch & lake view
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 04, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing