Only one Summer Week Left July 27th - August 3rd. 3 night minimum. The owner has spared no expense in this COMPLETELY UPDATED 1700 square foot townhouse condo. Enjoy all the bells and whistles you deserve while on vacation. Upgrades include new cabinetry, countertops, flooring, fireplace, TV's and appliances. New front loading washer/dryer and beds have also been added to the home for your comfort.
Wapato Point Resort is located in the heart of Washington on the pristine shores of Lake Chelan. The 116 acre resort amenities include: Indoor/Outdoor pools, sandy beach waterfront, boat moorage, on-site watercraft rentals, mini golf, tennis courts, excercise room, seasonal ice skating rink, Wapato Point Cellars Restaurant/wine bar & more.
Halmalka 510B is a spacious duplex townhouse condo with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms sleeps 8. Reserve one of the few summer weeks available before it's too late. July 27-August 3; August 17-24 and August 24-31. Spring availability is June 1-16 and June 23-26.
The main level features the following:
- Living room with flat screen Smart TV/Blu Ray, built in wall speakers, Dedicated Private Wi-Fi, gas fireplace, sofa bed and access to lake view deck
- Fully upgraded kitchen with everything you'll need for cooking
- Dining Area with seating for 6 and bar seating for 3
- Bedroom with King Bed, TV and access to private courtyard
- Bathroom with walk-in glass shower
- Lake View Deck with Gas BBQ grill and outdoor dining
Lower Level features the following:
- Bedroom with King Bed, TV and access to private patio and lawn area
- Bedroom with TV, Queen Bed and Bunk Bed (full size over full size) and access to private patio and lawn area
- Bathroom with tub and shower
- Laundry Room with new front loading washer and dryer
- 2 Pak & Plays are available at the condo for your use
Driveway Parking for 2-3 vehicles (no garage use for parking). Secure room to store your bicycles at the condo. Designated area for boat trailer parking.
This home is privately owned and NO SMOKING / NO PETS allowed. Must be at least 25 years old to reserve.