Tucked away in quaint Hillsboro Village, this 3BR/3.5BA brownstone provides a luxury stay experience for those looking to experience Nashville in all its entirety. Walking distance to Hillsboro Village (filled with coffee shops, restaurants and shopping), less than a mile to Vanderbilt Stadium & the Belmont University Campus, and a quick 10 minute drive to Broadway and Honky Tonk Highway- You'll be sure to have the best of Music City city at your finger tips!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to regulations in Nashville, a 15.25% tax will be added to your total once you have booked, to be paid to the City and State. This includes a 9.25% sales tax + 6% Nashville hotel occupancy, plus an additional $2.50-per-night fee. If you have any questions regarding these fees, please do not hesitate to reach out prior to booking.
- 3 BR/ 3.5 Bath
- 1 bedroom on ground floor with a twin day bed and trundle, attached full bath with standing shower
- 2 bedrooms on 3rd floor: master with king bed, walk-in closet and full bath. Back bedroom with queen bed & twin trundle, walk-in closet and full bath
- Home has is 3 stories and unfortunately our elevator installer never showed, so get your Fitbit ready to get those steps in!
- Parking is tricky in this neighborhood because its in a very popular area.... but don't worry, we got you! We've got a personal garage on the ground floor of the condo which you will have fun access to.
- New Gel Memory Foam Mattresses, Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Wash, Wifi, Smart TV for streaming netflix, hulu, etc. , full kitchen, complimentary coffee, a wine wall ($12/bottle, pay as you go) and a cash bar!
Want us to really paint a picture of this beautiful home- you got it!
3 stories of gloriously curated spaces for you Music City adventure begins on the ground floor of the condo. Guests can either enter through the garage or front door, depending on their mode of transportation. Once inside you'll be greeted by the home's most private bedroom with a twin day bed and trundle underneath. This bedroom also has its own newly remodeled bathroom with a standing shower!
Head up the stairs and you'll be thrown into the whimsy of the open living room. Filled with colorful Hatch Show Prints, an appropriately named "Nap Couch" that seats 6-8 comfortably, a cash bar and a SmartTV for streaming your favorite channels. Over looking the street, a campaign desk basks in the morning sun allowing our business travelers to work remotely without missing out on the quaint beauty that Hillsboro Village has to offer. Can't live without the morning coffee? Why not enjoy it with a view? A bistro balcony off the living room will make you feel like you're in a scene from any well know movie set in New York City in the fall.... am I painting a good picture for you?
Directly off of the living room you'll find a vibrant dinning space with 9 ft table made for hosting. A modern design with a mid-century spin, what dining room is complete without a wine wall. Chardonnay, Rose, Pinot Noir and the rest of the gang, we've created a wine selection for our guests that is ripe for the picking. Each bottle is just $12. A 2nd balcony off the dining room lights up the back of the home with twinkling lights and intimate seating for two.
Gaze into the newly remodeled kitchen from the dining room to find all the essentials you may need! Open shelving with a contemporary industrial look, we've stocked our kitchen with all the basics you'll need for cooking at home, whipping up a craft cocktail or making some late night munchies. Complimentary coffee & tea is also provided including cream and sugar, as well as all the traditional condiments you may find yourself needing during your stay!
The cascading stairway off of the living room leads up the 3rd and final floor of the home. At the top of the landing you'll find a washer & dryer that is fair game for all guests, and also where you'll be dropping off your linens & towels at the end of your stay! Past the linen station is the queen bedroom and bath. A relaxing, private space with an additional trundle bed & walk in closet-- yet another bedroom that you'll never want to leave!
And last, but surely not least... The Master bedroom! An interior connoisseurs dream, this mix of old world elegance with the clean lines of Scandinavian design makes the master suite a sophisticated space for rejuvenating during your vacation. The master bedroom is fully decked out with a King Sized memory gel foam mattress, relaxing seating area, walk-in closet and newly renovated bathroom.
The entire house is yours and yours alone. Guests will have full access to all household amenities including a full kitchen and washer & dryer.
Guests will have access to the garage and a parking pass for street parking in front of the home. However, we do like to remind guests that with more than 2 cars, parking can be a little stressful in this neighborhood since we are close to downtown and more in a "Big City" area of Nashville.
As a reminder, this is a condo that shares a wall with its neighbors! That being said, we do ask that all guests be respectful of our neighbors by keeping volume to a minimum both on the patios and inside the home. Failure to comply with these rules can result in immediate removal from the property without a refund.
Interaction with Guests:
Please feel free to text or call us throughout your stay for references to local events, activities in the city or for the basics - like where are more towels or what's the access code to the WiFi or residence!
Hillsboro Village is urban, walkable and has more housing options than other nearby neighborhoods. Hillsboro Village is located between Belmont University and Vanderbilt University. You will see a lot of college students, young adults, and families. Hillsboro Village tends to be more family-friendly due to the amount of single-family homes available around the area. There is a large, urban park with a playground and tennis courts as well as sitting areas.
If you live in Hillsboro Village, you can enjoy over 25 bars and restaurants including Nashville staples like Pancake Pantry and Fido. Hillsboro Village also has some great shopping including several clothing boutiques, a local bookstore, and a flower shop. It is home to the Belcourt Theatre, which is a theater house featuring classic, independent and foreign films, musical performances, and live theater. This is one of the most walkable neighborhoods in Nashville.
- Belcourt Taps
- Double Dogs (GREAT for watching games- They have TV's surrounding the entire restaurant)
- Pizza Perfect
- Pancake Pantry
- Savarino's Cucina
- Jenny's Ice Cream
- Revelator Coffee
- A Thousand Faces
- Bookman Bookman
- Native + Nomad
- Tennessee Chic
The neighborhood itself is all walkable, so you'll have quick access to a variety of options! If you should want to hop to another area of town though we highly recommend using lyft or Uber. Rides to downtown or midtown will cost no more than $15 and are easily accessed anytime of day or night!
There is also a bus stop on the corner near the house, should you want to ride public transit around Nashville.
Other Things to Note:
• PLEASE NOTE: Due to regulations in Nashville, a 16% tax will be added to your total once you have booked, to be paid to the City and State. This includes a 10% sales tax + 6% Nashville hotel occupancy, plus an additional $2.50-per-night fee. If you have any questions regarding these fees, please do not hesitate to reach out prior to booking.
• Guests are more than welcome to bring their pets along, but a $25 daily pet fee will be required. This will be added to your total after you've reserved your dates.
• On the day of your arrival, check-in will be any time after 3 pm.
• On the day of your departure, checkout is scheduled at 11 am.
• Should either of these times conflict with your itinerary, please contact me to check if there is some flexibility on changing check in or check out times. This flexibility will be dependent upon the schedules of departing or newly arriving guests, but I am always happy to help in anyway possible for an additional fee of $75 for an early check-in or late check-out. We ask that you please keep in mind that our calendar books quickly and can only be as flexible as the next guests permit!
o Early Check-in's will receive an additional charge of $75
o Late Check-out's will incur an additional charge of $75
• We require a 3 night minimum stay for stays beginning on Thursday, Friday or Saturday due to very high weekend demand. Otherwise, on weekdays (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday), the minimum is 2 nights.
• No smoking
• No parties or events
• Check in is anytime after 3PM