This home is located in a quiet neighborhood in Tarpon Springs and is less than 2 miles from the Sponge Docks, 2 miles to the Gulf of Mexico and the Anclotte Park boat launch. Located less than 1/8th of a mile to the Natures Preserve along the Anclotte river which accesses the Pinellas Trail and 10 minutes to Howard Park Beach. This home is open concept and approximately 1550 square feet with a screened pool enclosure with a TV, a large table and barbecue for outdoor dining. It backs onto a lovely pond with a fountain.
All rooms have ceiling fans. The master bedroom has an ensuite, a king-size bed and TV. Room number two has a queen size bed and room number 3 also has a queen-size bed and a TV. The main bathroom has a tub and shower. This vacation home comes very well equipped with everything to enjoy your stay.
The historic waterfront town of Tarpon Springs - just 20 minutes north of Clearwater - has a way of transporting you thousands of miles away to a
coastal village in Greece. After the discovery of natural sponge beds in the early 1900s, Greek sponge divers arrived in Tarpon Springs, a community at the northern end of the St Petersburg/Clearwater area. The main attraction of Tarpon Springs then became its famous Sponge Docks, which are set along the Anclote River.
Dodecanese Boulevard, which follows the riverfront, is lined with gift shops that carry everything from souvenirs to home goods, natural sponges to olive oil soap. Wander a few blocks south and you’ll find several antique shops on downtown’s Tarpon Avenue. Authentic Greek restaurants - including Mama’s Greek Cuisine, Hellas and Mykonos - smell too good to resist.
• Craig Park, 5 Beekman Pl • Dog Park, 508 Live Oak
• Splash Park, 508 Live Oak
• N Pinellas Trail Fitness Park, Safford Ave at Live Oak St.
• Dorsett Park, 500 E Harrison St
• Highland Nature Park, 530 Highland Ave
• North Anclote River Nature Park, 55 Old Dixie
• Oak Leaf Village Playground, Timber Lane
• Richard Ervin Park, 1700 Richard Ervin Pkwy
• Riverside Field, 833 Riverside Dr
• Rotary Park, 400 S Banana St
• Sisler Field, 711 Meres Blvd
• Sports Complex/Discovery Playground, 150 Jasmine Ave
• Sunset Beach, 1800 Gulf Road
• Trentwood Playground, 1104 Windsor Hill Way