About this rental
- 600 sq. ft
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bed
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 full bath
- Dining Area
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- Pets welcome
- Satellite or cable
- No smoking
Hosted by Ren AndersonAsk a question
Why Ren Anderson chose Townsend
After hundreds of visits to the Harris Neck National Wildlife Refuge, I wanted to rebuild a fire-destroyed house that had become an eyesore, directly at the exit of the NWR. Every trip out, I'd see the ruins and wish there was something better there. After speaking with many visitors to the NWR, and neighboring area, I felt a small overnight-to -weekly rental would work, and be a better asset to the community than the sad ruins. With the benefit of bordering the NWR front AND back !!, the site is perfect for a traveler who wants to get away from the hustle and bustle, if only for a night. For the wildlife lover or photographer, it is a perfect retreat, to cool down in the middle of a hot day, and rest up for the next photo or viewing session. For a weekend fisherman it is perfect to access the ramp and coastal waters.
What makes this Cabin unique
This is a completely private side of a duplex building, sharing only the rear porch. Please note pets are welcome, but NOT ON OUR BEDS, BEDDING OR FURNITURE, and with a $ 15. pet fee left as a tip for our cleaner !!
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - WELL MANNERED, welcome. Guest pays for damage.WELL MANNERED, welcome. Guest pays for damage.
Max guests: 4
- -PET POLICY !!!! -- Well behaved pets are welcome for a minimal fee.:) Pets are NOT allowed in/on furniture, beds, or on our blankets or comforters.
- If your pet causes extra cleaning (hair everywhere, etc.) or damage, you will be charged after the fact for the extra.
- If your cooking makes a mess, please clean it up. You will be charged for extra cleaning necessitated by your lack of care. Treat as your own.