Abundant New Orleans charm and architectural detail awaits you in this gorgeous home on the historic Esplanade Ridge. Soaring ceilings and spacious hallways invite you to well appointed, independent bedrooms and eat in kitchen. Bike ride to the French Quarter and all the excitement it has to offer, or walk to the Carrollton/Canal St. street car line, City Park , The New Orleans Museum of Art, reputable restaurants, cafes, and shops. Situated only four blocks from the Fairgrounds that host the world famous Jazz and Heritage Festival, the possibilities are endless from this lovely vacation home! Basement area with full bathroom and additional sleeping for 2 available.
SHORT TERM RENTAL LICENSE PERMIT NUMBER: 17STR-18944
- There is no designated off-street parking available, however there is ample, free curbside parking steps from the entrance.
- Queen mattress in each of the 3 bedrooms. Full mattress in basement
-City Park 0.2 Miles (City Putt, Bike Rental, New Orleans Museum of Art, Amusement Park, Morning Call, Botanical Garden, Golf)
-Streetcar stop: 0.5 miles
-World War 2 Museum: 4 miles
-Morial Convention Center: 4 miles
-Bourbon Street / French Quarter: 2 miles
-Mercedes Benz Superdome / Smoothie King Center: 3 miles
- No smoking
- No pets
- Must be at least 24 years old to book
- NO parties or large gatherings
- Strict maximum occupancy of 6 guests