Large Spanish-style house in Denver's East Colfax neighborhood, close to Anschutz Medical Center, Johnson & Wales, and the Light Rail's A-Line.
This charming 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath house is perfect for you if you:
• Want to stay in a beautiful home in a central part of Denver. This house is kid and dog friendly as well.
• Appreciate ample space! This 2100 square ft. house offers plenty of living and sleeping room. It's great for families or groups of friends. It is 2 stories: the main floor has 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with kitchen, living, and dining room. The downstairs has one bedroom plus comfortable pullout couch, half bath, and separate living area.
• Want to be conveniently located to University Hospital, Children's hospital or the VA Medical Center: This house is a 10 minute drive to Anschutz medical campus.
• Want access to the best of Denver's parks and museums: Denver Zoo & Museum of Nature and Science in City Park is 3.5 miles away
• Like to hang out outside: The beautiful backyard is fenced in and has a patio complete with couch and table, and grass for your kiddo's or pets. Huge front yard perfect for more outdoor fun!
• Want a kitchen fully-outfitted with pots, pans, and dishware. Limited cooking items including oil, salt, and pepper are also provided. King Sooper's grocery store is located 1.1 miles away.
We provide high thread-count linens and fluffy towels. There is also free wi-fi and cable TV. This house is 420 friendly (outside only).
This house is not for you if you:
• Are uncomfortable in urban settings. This is a neighborhood in transition; some of the houses on the block are fixed up nicely and others are not. We have always felt very safe in this home.
• Need multiple restaurants within walking distance. Many awesome restaurants are a short Uber/Lyft ride away. Stanley Marketplace, a mixed-use space with several fantastic restaurants and shops, a brewery, a wine bar, and a coffee shop is an easy half mile bike ride or walk from the house.
The guests will have access to the full house [as this is a private home] and two off-street parking spots in the driveway.
Interaction with guests
We like to greet guests at the door if we are home, but often due to scheduling we have a system for guests to let themselves in. We are always available via text, phone, and email. We often check in once or twice during a stay via text just to make sure everything is OK, but other than that we let our guests set the tone in terms of how much communication they would like to have with us. We respect our guests' privacy and try to keep communication channels open and efficient.
License or registration number