Sabrina’s Breeze Away
Open Year Round
Sabrina’s Breeze is a place of rest and solitude. Let the gentle Breeze of the North Georgia Mountains soothe your mind from the everyday grind. In the fall, Blood Mountain can be easily seen and on clear days Brasstown Bald (Georgia’s Highest Point at 4,783' elevation). The property joins Cooper Creek Management Area which offers thousands of acres for fishing, hunting, hiking, motorcycles and more. So load up the fishing pole, kayak, and the dual sport and come enjoy the Chattahoochee National Forest, your way. 1 mile from the cabin is Lake Winfield Scott and and 1.5 miles to the Appalachian trail. Vogel State park is just 7 miles away over top of Wolf Pen Gap ( 3,260' elevation). 7 miles to T.W.O motorcycle campground.
* Fully furnished 3 Bedroom, 2 full bath cabin. Queen in master bedroom. Twin bunks in second bedroom and 1 twin bunk and a full bed in the third.
* Gas fireplace
* Full eat in kitchen with range, refrigerator, coffee pot.
* New Heat and Air Conditioning or enjoy the Mountain Breeze.
* Front and back porch
* Towels and linens are provided
* Clean, cold refreshing well water.
Accommodates 7 comfortably.
NO PETS. No smoking inside Cabin
Check in at 4pm
Check out at 11am