The house was fully renovated a few years ago. True waterfront property. Erie Canal flows through the backyard. Enjoy the large new deck with a nice cold glass of Pinot Grigio and wave the boaters and canoers passing by.
NO PARTIES. No smoking (even on the outdoor deck).
I am an exceptionally organized person. The living environment reflects my personality. This fully renovated house has bamboo flooring throughout. The kitchen, 1.5 bathroom and sunroom is tiled.
There are 3 cottage style bedrooms. Total square footage is approx 1,100.
Two bedrooms have a large queen sized bed and one bedroom has a deluxe full sized bed. The house will comfortably accommodate 6 adults.
This house is located in a very nice and exclusive dead end street (cul-de-sac). Very safe and quite street. Closed to all amenities such as Tops Supermaket, Wegmans Supermakert, Walmart, McDonalds, Wendy's, Mighty Taco, Subway, Tim Horton's, Kohls, liquor and beer store, Anytime Fitness, etc.
Last but not least, no unregistered guests allowed. #BeGoodPeople
Let's do bullet points:
- I am fluent in Spanish and Mandarin; well of course English too!
- All linens, blankets, and toiletries provided. All bedding accessories are cleaned after every guest departure.
- Please bring your own towels
- Free wireless internet
- 1 flat screen TV with basic cable and unlimited Netflix
- Coffee maker
- Refrigerator, slightly stocked
- Central Air conditioning and heating controlled via Nest
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Full kitchen access including all utensils, pot/pans, plates bowls, etc
- Main floor access to laundry washer and dryer