Large 4 bedroom 4 1/2 bath upscale cabin, beautifully decorated, with amazing mountain and Lake Chatuge views. This beautiful cabin sleeps up to 10 people with 3 master suites with king beds and private baths, bedroom adjacent to game room shares a bath. The large loft also has a sleeping futon. Cabin has great ease of access only 1 mile off the main highway with all paved roads and gentle slopes and community boat dock access 100 yards away. The Ridges Marina with public boat ramp is less than a mile away. Cabin has a game room with pool table, wrap-around porches and decks to enjoy the beauty of the North Georgia Mountains. Check out the YouTube Link http://youtu.be/j9kg0XW_RX0
You will receive via email 3 days before your check in date, the Directions and Lockbox Code to get in the cabin. Check in is 3pm and Check Out is 11am.
* Upscale Cabin style home with Mountain and Lake Chatuge Views
* Cabin has Wi-Fi and local phone service
* 4 bedrooms Sleeps 8 to 10
Master with King Bed and private bath with separate shower and jetted tub on main level.
2 Masters with King beds and private baths upstairs. One of the masters has a daybed with trundle for children.
Lower Level bedroom with Queen bed shares a bath with game room.
*1/2 bath off living area
* Washer/Dryer on main level with ironing board and iron
* Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, oven/range, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, utensils, cookware, bakeware, dinnerware and glassware sufficient for the maximum number of guests, toaster, toaster oven, grill utensils.
* Dining Area has dining table with 6 chairs adjacent to the island with 3 chairs.
* Gas Grill on the side porch
* Living area on main level with gas log fireplace, two sofas and two chair gliders
* Cable TV Service with DVD and CD player.
TV in living area and all bedrooms plus game room.
* Central Heat/Air
* Game room has pool table and gas log fireplace
* Main porch has 4 Rocking Chairs, a swinging bench, table with 4 chairs
* Parking for 3 cars
* Paved roads with Paved driveway
* Excellent restaurants within 2 miles, Hiawassee and Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds 4 miles away.