Casa del Oso simply has the best views in La Quinta. Less than 10-minutes from Coachella & Stagecoach, Indian Wells Tennis, and the PGA Tour event, this newly-updated Mediterranean-style ranch sits on a third of an acre along the Bear Creek Canyon Trail. You’ll enjoy the rare luxury of a private yard, heated pool, and beautiful landscaping. The sense of serenity continues with the thoughtfully-decorated interior: oversized kitchen, spacious living & dining room, and gorgeous dual master bedrooms.
The additional guest room with a queen bed and attached bathroom completes the ultimate experience for 6 guests. We can also supply 2 twin rollaway beds to be used as singles or together as an additional King bed to accommodate 8 guests.
Some of our favorite additions are the vinyl record player and 75” Samsung 4K HDR TV with Sonos speakers! There is plenty of parking (including a garage) and you’ll enjoy the close proximity to Old Town La Quinta, which has some of our favorite restaurants in the valley. I am addicted to the breakfast burrito at Casa Mendoza.
Check-in time is 3PM - 12AM (midnight)
Check-out time 10AM
Quiet Hours: 10PM - 8AM
(1) Just like all hotels, the City of La Quinta requires that we collect a 10% transient occupancy tax. This is included in your reservation quote.
(2) Pool heating is available during winter months (Oct-May) for a one-time charge of $100, plus an additional $20 per day of your stay. Please indicate in your request if you would like the pool heated and we will add that fee to your reservation quote.
2) Late check out is available for an additional fee, subject to house availability.
(1) No smoking
(2) Absolutely NO PETS. Please don't risk your full deposit for sneaking pets on the property.
3) Quiet hours are enforced after 10pm (good neighbor policy). Please be respectful of neighbors and refrain from excessive noise.
4) Person completing the reservation must be at least 25 years old.
5) Guests are limited to the number disclosed on the reservation.
6) Special events or parties are allowed only with owner approval. Additional fees, security deposit, and city permitting will apply.
Violation of any of the above may result in charges to the security deposit; and excessive noise complaints, bringing pets on property or breaking occupancy rules may result in eviction.
By renting this property you agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined in the attached Rental Agreement. PLEASE READ THE RENTAL AGREEMENT PRIOR TO BOOKING and contact us with any questions.
We look forward to helping you with an unforgettable stay in La Quinta.