2 Bedroom Home in Chelsea, Curated and Serviced by Onefinestay
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
* The rates and availability of this home may vary from the price quote and calendar displayed on this listing – please submit an enquiry so our advisors can find the best home for you. We have a portfolio of over 2,000 properties, each one hand-picked for space, character and comfort.
Fun in the sun
Sail through the streets of Chelsea where artists thrive and the tide is always in. Hudson River Park and the High Line dot the shore, providing you with plenty of chances to bask and relax in the rays. Equally full of fun and sun is this bright home, welcoming all to kick back and unwind. Sinking into the roomy, comfy couch with a cool drink in hand, you’ll be glad you decided to come to the island.
Your hosts are successful creatives who surf the web daily, making their joint venture hang ten. With two kids and a home filled with character, their days always feel like vacation.
Pick out your favorite chair, pull it close to the expansive windows, and sink your toes into the soft carpet – you’ve arrived to your own slice of paradise. Trees bend and sway in the open living and dining room, lining the walls and welcoming you into the kitchen where you decide if the island is a breakfast bar or tiki lounge. Glass bottles adorn the walls perhaps once carrying a secret message while lantern lights guide you from room to room. Seafarers of all ages will be pleased with their night’s rest as each room brings the calmness of waves on the shore. Whether you take to the sea and explore the avenues of Manhattan or satisfy your inner beach bum at this bodacious pad – the world is your oyster.
Location: The map shows the home's approximate location. You'll be provided with the full address once your booking has been confirmed.
Cancellation: You can cancel your booking within 24 hours and get a 100% refund. After 24 hours, charges will apply.
Check-in and check-out: onefinestay will meet you at the home any time after 16:00 on your arrival date. Standard check-out time is 11:00.
Early check-in: This can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and an early check-in charge.
Lead guest: The lead guest must be over 25 years of age.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform onefinestay in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of USD 1500 is required upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out as long as there have been no damages to the property.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
+44 800 6124377
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- A welcome pack will be provided on arrival and an iPhone will be available for you during the duration of your stay. Home truths: The home comfortably sleeps two adults, with an additional sofa bed in the study and child's beds in the children's bedroom, bringing the maximum occupancy to six. Parents should note that the child's beds can only sleep children under the age of five. Guests should note that the TV is not equipped with cable but has Netflix, Hulu, and basic channels. While there is no air-conditioning in the sleeping areas, there is a unit in the common area. While the wardrobe in the room is unavailable, guests staying in the master bedroom may us the hall closet right out side the room for hanging space. Guests staying in the child's bedroom and study will be provided a hanging rail for their use. The minimum length stay for this home is two nights....moreless
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
1. If you book more than 7 days before your stay starts, you can cancel within 24 hours of making it, and we will refund 100% of any charge
2. If you cancel at least 2 weeks before you are due to arrive, we charge you 50% of the stay cost
3. Once you’re within two weeks of the start of your stay, we can’t refund your booking
Please note that all prices on this site are indicative and guests should contact one fine stay directly to get up-to-date rates and availability.
Our normal check-in time is 16:00 with check-out being any time before 11:00.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About: onefinestay gives you the chance to stay in someone's place while they're out of town. You get to live their life for a few days and nights. Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room. And there's service to match. Nobody wants to be a tourist, so our homes come with recommendations from the people who live in them. For everything else, we're here 24/7.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room, with online payment and confirmation. You get the same attention to detail and personal service too. Every home is properly cleaned before and after you stay, beds made (we can even do hospital corners) and bathrooms kitted out with luxury toiletries. There’s a maid service if you want it, as well as other hotel-style amenities. Once we’ve helped you settle in, we’re just a call away, 24/7. If it’s something we can’t solve over the phone, we’ll pop over to lend a hand. And because nobody wants to be a tourist, our homes come with personal and unique recommendations from the people who live in them – places to eat, things to do and adventures to go on.
- Primary: +44 800 6124377
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.