* Private setting
* Incredible views of the Columbia & Pacific Ocean
* Upper sitting area offers views of ships passing
* Spectacular night view
* Adjacent to the 'River Walk' along the Columbia
* Top of the line beds- 2 queen, 1 double, 1 futon
* Sleeps 7
* Two baths
* 100% cotton linens and bedding
* DVD/ Cable
* Gas Fireplace
* Fully stocked kitchen
* Washer/ Dryer
* Tastefully decorated
* B & B Set-up
Astoria (the mouth of the Columbia) is absolutely incredible and the views are breathtaking. It is also known for its restaurants, shopping and antiquing.
Golfing is spectacular in Gearhart just a few minutes south. Seaside and Cannon Beach, both within a few miles offer lovely restaurants, shopping and antiquing.
Additional photos provided, by request. This is a NON-SMOKING home.
E-mail for additional information or reservations:
or call 503-830-8915. Prefer a 3 night minimum for summer season.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund if provided two week's notice or if rerented. 30 days in summer season.
Keywords: Astoria, Columbia, River-view, Luxury, Bed & Breakfast, Affordable, Comfortable, Cozy