For those in search of sun and sand--look no further than Conrad Ft. Lauderdale Beach. This brand-new, beachfront refuge is the perfect luxury escape for those looking to be away from South Beach, but still desire a central location and crystalline oceans.
– 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs.
– Entertainment amenities include LCD TVs, DVD players, cable television, and free high-speed wireless Internet.
– Sofa bed
– Western Exposure
One of our LRMB Luxury Guest Services Agents meets all guests for arrivals and departures. Our concierge services are available to fulfill your every need and will happily assist you with any questions or requests. LRMB provides private concierges service for additional desires like a private chef, maid service with breakfast, groceries, a day on the boat, tours, tickets, tables reservations or simply just advice on where to go and what to do.
– Check in time: 4:00pm, Check out time: 11:00am.
– Travel insurance offered at a rate of 6.95% of total rental cost.
– Stays of 6 or more days will require one additional mid-stay clean per week to maintain the quality of the unit.
– LRMB will require you to sign the terms & conditions within 48 hours of booking. The reservation will be considered pending until the contract is returned along with a copy of your identification and the CC used to book the unit. The agreement will be sent to the email address under which the reservation was made.
The property is centrally located in the heart of Miami Beach. You will be within walking distance to the famed Lincoln Road, as well as plenty of shopping and restaurant options, from local diners and cafes to fine dining by renowned chefs.
Transportation Options: Taxi, Uber, Public Transportation, Walking, Biking.
– Pets: We follow the hotels rules regarding pets. If a pet is permitted, there will be an additional refundable pet deposit required of $2,500 required.
–Licensee is renting a privately-owned residence that is not owned, operated, or otherwise endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with the primary hotel operator.