The Palm Springs Desert Star is a classic Hacienda style 4 BR luxury home, featuring a resort-like yard with a heated salt pool, spa, fire pit and outdoor kitchen with magnificent mountain views in the heart of desirable south Palm Springs.
The perfect destination for your gathering with friends or family or just a quiet retreat, the home exudes charm and glamour, relaxation and celebration. The many amenities include a pool table, foosball, board games, a fireplace and a chef's kitchen & 5 TV's.
The house has wonderful indoor outdoor flow. Each of the four bedrooms of this spacious 4 bedroom house has a comfortable king size bed with high count cotton linens and its own TV (Direct TV DVR's with HBO, Showtime and Starz). One of the bedrooms is a separate "Casita across the pool, with its own mini fridge and coffee maker and an additional daybed.
The indoor dining table seats 8, but easily expands to 12, but its the outdoor mountain view dining that really is the treat. There is also a kitchen eating area as well.
The neighborhoods of Deepwell and Tahquitz River Estates feature some of the earliest custom homes and largest lots that were developed in Palm Springs. You probably won't want to leave, but the property is located less than a mile to downtown.and all of Palm springs great food and entertainment venues.
Palm Springs area activities include world class golf, hiking, horseback riding, Las Vegas style casinos, botanical gardens, desert landscape parks and the world famous Palm Springs Ariel Tram. Experience shopping and fine dining located a short drive to the village.
Pool heating is available for $50 per day. It is recommended between late October and early May. You will need to let me know in advance if you want pool heat as it takes a couple of days to get it up to temperature.
Pets: We are pet lovers and welcome you furry friends for an additional fee of $50 per night per pet.
City of Palm Springs transient occupancy tax of 11.5% will be charged on all reservations.
Guests will be greeted by Carla, my property concierge, who lives down the block. She will show you the ropes and quickly respond to any issues that may arise.
The Palm Springs Desert Star is a licensed Vacation rental operating in adherence to all of the strict rules of the Palm Springs city ordinance under the City ID# 1875. The responsible party will have to sign a contract agreeing to the rules of the house.
- We strictly adhere to the Palm Springs occupancy, noise and parking ordinances and expect all guests also to do so. Any fines or other consequences from not following these rules will be deducted from security deposits and may result in the loss of your full deposit. This is a great property, but it is not a party house.
- •Please always be mindful of your neighbors. No partying, events or other excessive outdoor noise.
- •Palm Springs city ordinance prohibits out-door amplified music or amplified sound of any kind.
- •Per Palm Springs ordinance no more than 8 overnight occupants and 10 daytime occupants are allowed on property at any time.
- •Only vehicles belonging to the occupants are to be allowed within the perimeter of the property at any time and no more than 4 vehicles allowed on property or along its perimeter at any time.
- •No indoor smoking allowed. If you do smoke outside, we ask that you use one of the ashtrays provided.
- •No glassware by the pool. You will find the kitchen stocked with pool friendly plastic-ware.
- •The responsible party (guest who books) occupying the home must be at least 25 years old and will be responsible for the compliance of all occupants and guests to the House Rules.