100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
We had a fabulous family vacation at this beautiful spot on the lake. Easily accommodated the whole family. Enjoyed all the lake toys. Close to shopping and town. Hope to come back again.
Fantastic..... Pictures don’t do this property justice.
What a great week we had! Weather was fantastic, the area is so great. All the Shops were very nice. The house is so well kept, up to date kitchen( which is important because I like to cook all week while we are away ). Mike was always available to answer any and all questions. Sleeping..... this is always a concern for us because we have stayed at some places where the mattresses were bad but the Beds were wonderful! Would definitely like to stay there again next year!!!!
Location, location, location - this one has got it!
Our party of 12 were staying at this lake house in July/August 2018. Here is what we loved:
- the house is conveniently located between Bridgton and Naples where there are grocery stores, restaurants, ice cream shops, movie theatres and boutiques.
- the house is sitting right on the lake!
- there is a beautiful beach with a fire pit, sun chairs and a picnic table.
- the owner provides (2) kayaks, life vests and misc. water fun accessories.
- the dock looks brand new and can be used for swimming, fishing and parking a pontoon boat.
- there is ample outdoor space for sun bathing, relaxing and playing.
- the interior is spacious with five bedrooms/sleeping areas and three bathrooms.
- although the kitchen is on the small side it had all the stuff that we needed to cook our meals (+ there is a bonus fridge/freezer on the lower level).
- there is a washer and dryer which we utilized a lot.
- there are tons of board games which came in handy.
Here are some suggestions for improvement (if implemented we would add a star for a total of 5/5):
- add more seating. There is a table for six next to the kitchen and another table for six on the main level deck. At no time could we all sit together and share dinner.
- add other flooring but carpet on the lower level. The carpet smelled musty even though we had all the windows open the majority of the time that we spent at the house.
- make sure that the TVs work. There are two TVs and we could not utilize either one. There was no way to sign in to Netflix or similar on the one large TV in the living room and the DVD player on the lower level did not play any of the two Redbox dvds that we rented.
- there were not enough towels for 12 people. The majority of us flew to Portland and did not pack beach towels or towels for showering.
- driving to Portland takes about an hour and is well worth it.
- the house is less than an hour by car from a beautiful state park with multiple trails.
- we would recommend this house to others.
Perfect property for groups and families
We stayed for a week July 2018. We were impressed with how clean and well maintained the house and property were. We were new to vacationing in the area and the owner was incredibly responsive to our questions. The house is very spacious and included everything we needed. The docks are new and spacious. The sandy beach was loved by all. They even have lake kayaks you can use. We had a blast and look forward to our return!
this was the best vacation ever!!
The whole family from age 1-75 loved it~~~from the beach, fire pit, yard, bedrooms, living area...studying the night sky with "Sky View" app was the best. Never knew my 2 sons knew so much about the universe and sky. the owner was responsive to our ever need and ideas for future additions (basketball hoop and swim float). Close to Naples and Bridgton for those ice cream trips. Lots of yard games, space for sun tan work. we brought 2 of our 8 foot folding tables and our folding chairs and were able to all sit and eat our meals together overlooking that wonderful lake. Plenty of room for togetherness and then the 5 bedrooms allowed for privacy and quiet space. Lovely and welcoming home. The Cronins
Vacationed with another family. 12 of us ( teens and adults). Plenty of sleeping room/options. Fire pit on a sand beach. Wonderful yard for outdoor activities. Great grill for a large group! The deck was my favorite for sunrises, reading and just enjoying the weather! The location on the lake is perfect, kayaking out to little islands or taking the boat out to the sandbar. Definitely a great week!