This one bedroom condo is located on the third (3rd) floor of the Perdido Sun and has its own private balcony with unobstructed views of the beach. The condo comes fully furnished with everything you will need for your stay, so all you will need to do is pick up food for the trip at one of the nearby groceries stores or restaurants. The bedroom has a comfortable king size bed and television with an extended cable package. The condo will sleep up to four(4) people with two on the sleeper sofa in the living room. We recommend not trying to squeeze four adults into the condo, but rather to reserve the pull out couch for kids. While on vacation your stay will include all linens for the condo, wireless internet connection for this condo and use of the resort amenities. The Perdido Sun has an indoor heated pool, outdoor pool outdoor hot tub, fitness center and, of course, the beach!
- Half Baths1
- Min Stay1 - 7 nights
1 Bedroom, 1.5 Baths, Sleeps 4
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 23, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Lots of problems
1.The condo was convenient and close to the beach.
2. The Perdido Key Resort Management Staff were friendly, professional, and responsive.
1. The oven did not work well.
2. There was dirt near the air-conditioning vent.
3. There were two towels that smelled like someone else's cologne or aftershave.
4. There were someone else's pubic hairs on the floors in both bathrooms.
1. The building staff (NOT the Perdido Key Resort Management staff) are quick--too quick!--to tell you to call the management company--and they are pretty rude (or at least socially unskilled) about doing so. Only a handful of customers will understand that many companies/contractors could be involved in condo renting; most regular people are going to assume naturally that they can ask questions at the front desk.
2. The building staff (NOT the Perdido Key Resort Management staff) needs to be trained on their politeness skills. If a customer says that his air conditioner hasn't been running since the middle of the night, the staff should still say, "Oh, no. Sorry about that. Do you have the number of your management company?" They should NOT abruptly shout "You NEED to call your rental company!" before the customer is even finished talking. If I were an owner, this kind of behavior would make me fearful that future business is being chased away. I certainly have been--and by extension, so have all my friends now.
3. I got a little chuckle from the Golden Girls-style furniture. I understand the owner needs to keep expenses down, but everyone needs a little updating now and then. It may also be a good idea to get that chipped area of popcorn ceiling looked at by a professional.
So who's at fault here? The management company? The building staff? VRBO? Or the condo's owner? Answer: all of them. The management company needs to keep an eye on the product they're renting and maybe check in on the owner to rescue him or her from the 1980s (a very fine decade, regardless of its furniture styles). VRBO needs to do a better job of vetting the people they're ultimately directing MY money toward.
Oh, VRBO, I think the time has come for us to part ways. I tried you once--your condo bookings and whatnot--but I think I've determined that my wife and I are hotel people at heart. From here on out, we'll need to go back to looking up our old stand-by hotels in Pensacola--then calling them to negotiate better deals than the ones advertised online.
Nice. Relaxing. Great location.
Property was nice clean. Everything you need is supplied by owners to get through a relaxing week. Only complaint is TV in bedroom didn’t work.
Glad you had a good time! PKRM aims to help our vacationing families find the right property, make great vacation memories and leave wondering why they don't simply move to our piece of paradise. TV was just the input. It's working like it should :) Hope to have you back again soon!
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees