- 5 Adult Bikes provided
- Flat Screen TV's in all bedrooms
- Flat Screen TV on first floor screened in porch
- Each bedroom has its own private bathroom
- High Speed Internet
- Professionally decorated
- Natural Gas Grill
- Location is short distance to the beach
- Outdoor fireplace and seating area
- Screened in porches both upstairs and downstairs with seating for the whole family.
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
DETAILS: 848 Western Lake Drive is an amazing four bedroom plus bunkroom home located in the WaterColor Resort Community. This luxury home is professionally decorated with four bedrooms each having their own private bath. Guests will find an open floor plan downstairs, with a spacious living area, dining area with seating for 6, and a kitchen offering top of the line appliances. The breakfast bar in the kitchen offers seating for 4 and showcases beautiful granite countertops. When guests are not gathering in the kitchen they will most definitely be enjoying what this home has to offer outdoors. The private outdoor patio area features a fireplace and gas grill perfectly suited for roasting marshmallows and gazing at the stars. There are also wrap around screened in porches on both floors of this home with ample seating for the whole family. The outdoor screened porch also includes a TV.
One of the many great features of this home is the bedroom and full bathroom located downstairs. This is perfect for elderly guests who need a downstairs bedroom or for a family who may be bringing a babysitter along.
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Bunk Bed (twin over full) with trundle, Private Bathroom
- Bonus Bunk room - 4 Twin Bunk Beds
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves