About the property
- Yacht200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
Stay on our classic mini yacht. Perfect for two or single travelers.
Stay on our classic mini yacht. Perfect for two or single travelers looking for something a little adventurous. It's like water camping! We provide you with two beach cruisers to explore the area. Both bicycles have locks and lights. Bicycles are the best form of transportation in this area.
An interesting and fun place to stay! The boat is 26' long, 10' wide and about 6' tall on the inside. It's actually pretty spacious and comfortable. And super clean! It's perfect location 2 miles from Santa Monica pier, 1 miles from Venice beach beach pier. Take two beach cruisers provided and explore. There's no wake in the harbor so it's pretty calm, but you can definitely feel some rocking here and me to sleep instantly. There's a small electric stove for cooking, a small coffee maker and toaster, icebox to keep things cool, plates, cups, a small assortment of pots and pans, a toilet, bluetooth speaker, full power with outlets for charging your stuff. There's wireless internet but I use my phone for tethering and that works great. Although I do cook sometimes, typically I eat of great places in walking distance, too many to choose from a short bike ride away. When I live aboard I use the showers at the Marina. They're cleaned daily, nice facilities. If you're looking for four star hotel, this probably isn't for you. But since you're on Airbnb, odds are you're looking for something fun and different and this is that! It's like water camping. P.S. The Dock is quiet so please no parties.
Boat guide. Welcome home. I want to welcome you and make sure you enjoy your stay on my boat.
You have FULL access...The whole ocean is yours too play with. ;-) Here a few simple suggestions to follow.
1. Me (Dimitri) or my girlfriend Mariah will meet you at the marina location. (We will send a text with our exact location to you)
2. If you come to the marina during the day let just let the guard now that you are meeting with the boat owner and he will let you in. If there is no guard then just drive in.
3. Use of a toilet on the boat: There is a restroom on the boat. (for #1 only) Pease use a bathroom in the marina building. Its 20 yards away
4. We do not have cleaning fee as boat cleaning is costly please keep it clean. Feel free to use anything you find on the boat. Don't forget to put it back.
5. Do not forget lock the bikes if you decide to take them out.
6. There is a almost full size bad that can fit 2 adults.
7. If you have a child you can make the table into a bed as well. (see photos)
8. We have blankets, pillows, towels and sheets for you to use.
9. In case if you get cold, one blanket is electric just plug it in turn it on and set the level. Boat has a portable heater as well.
10. Please leave the marina keys AND parking pass ON the table when you check out.
12. If you forget something on the boat do not worry just text me your address and I will be more than happy to ship it to you.
Enjoy your stay.
I am available via phone or text.
You're in for a treat you are 1 mile away from Venice pier and 3 miles away from Santa Monica pier there are tons of places and tons of interesting things to do and explore. There are a few brochures on the boat as far as what to do and where to go eat. You can always use Yelp as well.
In this neighborhood the best form of transportation is a bicycle. To save you time and money we are providing you with two beach cruisers to enjoy they are all set with locks and lights for night cruising.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, russian
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 14, 2018
About Dmitry Malyshev
Hello, I am Dimitry I LOVE boats. I have a few sail and power boats and I will make sure you enjoy your stay.
Why Dmitry Malyshev chose Marina del Rey
Quiet and unique location in the best part of Marina Del Ray
What makes this Yacht unique
Two free bikes are provided for you to ride around and free garage parking.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Even Better than Advertised.
My Girlfriend and I have been spent the last couple months traveling and staying at various vacation rentals throughout Southern, California. We have met some great hosts who have helped us along the way, but without a doubt, Dimitry was the best host of all. He went out of his way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. We originally booked stay on the boat in Marina Del Rey, which was amazing, even better than advertised. About half way through out trip, however, we wanted to check out the harbor down in Wilmington/Long Beach area. Although he had no obligation to do so, Dimitry took literally hours out of his day and moved as down to another absolutely gorgeous boat in the Wilmington Marina, a rare treat for us boating enthusiast from the great lakes area. Dimitry even offered to cruise the boat from Marina Del Rey to the Wilmington Marina. I can't say enough about the experience: great boats, amazing ports and nothing but class from the host. Thanks Dimitry!!!